Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'm at the stage where I can't trust my own mind to judge what's BS and what's not....

So can someone tell me should I be getting excited about this latest piece of "information"?

This Peter Redding guy announced that BZG were about to make a statement just before they did, both times.

He clearly is itk.

This bloke is full of s***

Eh, he was correct both times about a BZG statement coming up.

He's the only one i believe.

Yeah, this guy is the only one that have said someting that actually has happend.

I trust him!

I'm at the stage where I can't trust my own mind to judge what's BS and what's not....

So can someone tell me should I be getting excited about this latest piece of "information"?

Don't take anything serious. Just await the announcement of take over has collapsed or completed. All the micro emotions and information reactions is just painfully tedious and impossible to gauge anything meaningful from.

This bloke is full of shit

He is 100% genuine – I’ve just messaged him and he said a statement is definitely imminent.

We certainly could do with some good bastard news!

Convenient timing.

Might not be good news. Maybe they feel they have/want to release a statement to clear up the Rafa situation after the reports that Ashley blamed them

Guest godzilla

Convenient timing.

Might not be good news. Maybe they feel they have/want to release a statement to clear up the Rafa situation after the reports that Ashley blamed them

I've always  said await for something official (even though this person does have form) as for what your saying and if he is reporting based on real ITK information then he wouldn't have put BZG still buoyant if it was a bad news statement. We will just have to wait and see.

Convenient timing.

He said they were buoyant though.  :frantic:

They bought a yacht instead of us.

Convenient timing.

I've always  said await for something official (even though this person does have form) as for what your saying and if he is reporting based on real ITK information then he wouldn't have put BZG still buoyant if it was a bad news statement. We will just have to wait and see.

True.

Don't take anything serious. Just await the announcement of take over has collapsed or completed. All the micro emotions and information reactions is just painfully tedious and impossible to gauge anything meaningful from.

Cheers!  Hard to put in to practice tho! :laugh2:

Skimmed through any posts since last Thursday but a few have touched on the legitimacy of the BZG group and where actually the bid is at. It may well have been said and apologies if so, but the main point always is Ashley. Unless he gets an absolute piss take of deal with his tat shop left splashed all over the club then he ain't selling.

It's also going to take the supporters not turning up and putting money into his merchandise along with public harassment. The stuff the London lads are doing outside his house. The abuse on social media of his products and associates like what Bishop and the sports direct ads are getting. Hammering every tweet from the club. The GDPR ruling on information held being requested from thousands of us at every company he is involved in. Being more militant around the stadium towards club officials on match days. We really need to fuck shit up at every move en masse.

And if someone ever bumps into him or Charnley in person, take one for the team please lads  :knuppel2:

Guest godzilla

I have a new theory.

This is a plot by forum admins - to keep me coming back on here and hitting F5

All that sweet ad revenue for Dave

J3iIz1t.jpg

Photoshopped fake arrows no real shapes so not legit