?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Would I be right

If there was nothing to it the club would have rubbished it imo

Why? How does that benefit Ashley?

It's about patterns of behaviour. Hes quashed Staveley (who was genuine), and Kenyon (who he was mates with), why wouldnt he have dumped these lot by now.

He will be inundated with questions, he could have responded at any time and hasn't.

Not until after the story had served its purpose

Which is?

Rafa’s contract. Signing players.

You have to be a raving lunatic at this stage to believe the conspiracy theory stuff. Theres more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Its not really conspiracy stuff though is it?  If Mike Ashley sees this group are full of shit and the deal will probably go nowhere, then you would fully expect him to use it to his advantage?

Guest godzilla

“Sportsmail understands the Premier League have yet to receive anything from the group in relation to a process that would determine if they meet the 'owners and directors test' criteria.” #NUFC

“Sources close to the club have confirmed that a 'heads of agreement' document was submitted to the Premier League by Newcastle and was signed by both parties. This, however, informs them that a price has been agreed and does not trigger a formal takeover process.” #nufc

“There is actually some bemusement among several sources at the manner in which a group led by Sheik Khaled bin Zayed, and seemingly represented by Kidwai, are conducting their business via the media.” #nufc

Hmmm, this is concerning. I was thinking earlier whether all that had been sent to the Premier League was a letter signed by both parties informing them a deal was progressing and to expect further documentation

How's it concerning a legal document signed by both parties has been submitted. There is not a cats hell in chance the PL would comment on any documentation received, total bullshit again without any shred of proof. Why don't people understand that there could be legal consequences for fraudulent information being made public. The group named Ashley and stated he has signed legal documentation. If this wasn't true then he would be the first person to come out and dispute this. Honestly man some people  :lol: :lol:

And it’s not the PL they’ve got that info from. It’s sources close to the club.

Which tells you everything you need to know  :lol: :lol:

some guy on totalsport says he lives in Dubai and its seen as seriously bad if the media over there reports something that isn't true and the talk over there is that it could be done as soon as Friday

There's no way this Bin Zayed Group would want to lose face with an aborted bid, as the concept of personal dignity, honour and protecting one’s reputation is very important in the Middle East, particularly in the business world.

It happen then?

I was told back in December that the sale was done, but it didn't complete as the buyers were nervous due to our league position. Was also told in March that the same buyers would be back in as soon as were safe, which kind of ties in with the date the proof of funding was supposedly submitted. I haven't heard anything from anyone since the sale was announced to say whether it's going ahead or not, but going on nothing more than a hunch and plenty of hope, I think this might be it.

Fully expecting an Ashley kick in the nuts at any point soon though.

Would I be right

It's about patterns of behaviour. Hes quashed Staveley (who was genuine), and Kenyon (who he was mates with), why wouldnt he have dumped these lot by now.

He will be inundated with questions, he could have responded at any time and hasn't.

Which is?

You have to be a raving lunatic at this stage to believe the conspiracy theory stuff. Theres more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Its not really conspiracy stuff though is it?  If Mike Ashley sees this group are full of shit and the deal will probably go nowhere, then you would fully expect him to use it to his advantage?

It isn't an advantage to Mike Ashley to lose Rafa, piss off our fanbase and when it comes to spending money.. nobody ever thought he would anyway.

Besides which, hes spent thousands trying to sell the club by this point.

“Sportsmail understands the Premier League have yet to receive anything from the group in relation to a process that would determine if they meet the 'owners and directors test' criteria.” #NUFC

“Sources close to the club have confirmed that a 'heads of agreement' document was submitted to the Premier League by Newcastle and was signed by both parties. This, however, informs them that a price has been agreed and does not trigger a formal takeover process.” #nufc

“There is actually some bemusement among several sources at the manner in which a group led by Sheik Khaled bin Zayed, and seemingly represented by Kidwai, are conducting their business via the media.” #nufc

Hmmm, this is concerning. I was thinking earlier whether all that had been sent to the Premier League was a letter signed by both parties informing them a deal was progressing and to expect further documentation

How's it concerning a legal document signed by both parties has been submitted. There is not a cats hell in chance the PL would comment on any documentation received, total bullshit again without any shred of proof. Why don't people understand that there could be legal consequences for fraudulent information being made public. The group named Ashley and stated he has signed legal documentation. If this wasn't true then he would be the first person to come out and dispute this. Honestly man some people  :lol: :lol:

It’s already been said, the club won’t know. In the best case scenario the only person at the club who knows what’s going is Charnley, and that is doubtful.

Guest godzilla

Would I be right

Which is?

Its not really conspiracy stuff though is it?  If Mike Ashley sees this group are full of s*** and the deal will probably go nowhere, then you would fully expect him to use it to his advantage?

No I would expect him to come out and state bullshit as they are directly using his name and stating he has signed documentation.

Guest godzilla

As long as he gets the money, why would he care?

And what did he do with Staveley and Kenyon came out and called bullshit.

I’m not really sure I follow your whole argument. The group are saying one set of documentation had been submitted (ie the fit and proper test docs) and the club sources are saying they haven’t and that it’s only the agreement on price (ie Heads of agreement) that has been submitted. PL haven’t commented at all and so what is it that you are expecting Ashley to come out and refute?

Edwards is a stupid cunt. There isn’t any negotiations being done in public, the fee is agreed. Wtf is he even on about, man? Parasite.

Has a thread on this forum ever reached a 100 pages this quickly? :lol: (almost 100)

As this rate we're going to need a new thread by the end of June.  :lol:

Smb thread about takeover beat us to 100!  I’m more confident today than yesterday with the latest sound bites coming from Dubai.

the only reason they made the 2nd statement is coz cunts like Edwards were falling over themselves to discredit them

For those worried Ashley is going to fuck things up, well, you can never be too sure, however this time he wants to sell and has got the price he always wanted. He knows his model is a fine line, and if someone like Rafa isn’t doing his bit then his £350m asset can easily become £150m with more outgoings than coming in.

With all the shit with SD it’s the right time for him, he’ll sigh a big a relief as we will but won’t party as hard.

the only reason they made the 2nd statement is coz cunts like Edwards were falling over themselves to discredit them

What does he expect? Of course they’re going to keep commenting publicly if people are saying they’re frauds and don’t have any money :lol:

Edwards needs to go on a banned list or something.

Just needs to be called out on his stupidity time and time again. He’s thick as fuck so will trip himself up, throw his toys out and make a dick of himself. He’ll still retain his job but loses credibility. I suggest everyone badger the cunt in to insanity.

I’m not really sure I follow your whole argument. The group are saying one set of documentation had been submitted (ie the fit and proper test docs) and the club sources are saying they haven’t and that it’s only the agreement on price (ie Heads of agreement) that has been submitted. PL haven’t commented at all and so what is it that you are expecting Ashley to come out and refute?

The group haven't claimed to have submitted fit and proper person documents yet.

Guest godzilla

They don't have club sources to tell them as they wouldn't know what was going on is what I'm telling you - Mail bullshit lies. I'm not expecting Ashley to refute anything as what has been reported is correct. If it wasn't he most certainly would.

Luke Edwards and Craig Hope are having an absolute nightmare last couple of days. Doing their reputation no good at all. Luke says be wary of it being done in public yet it clearly hasnt as this has been goi g on since mid April at least without anyone having a clue at all. Guy is just gutted he didnt know anything

The group haven't claimed to have submitted fit and proper person documents yet.

Eh? They have. The ‘so called fit and proper test’ remember?

Edwards is going to get no exclusives from any new owners the way he carries on. Same as Craig Hope.

They will settle in nicely. Make Caulkin their head of comms.

Eh? They have. The ‘so called fit and proper test’ remember?

Read it again. They say they have handed in agreement documents and then say that the fit and proper persons test can take a couple of weeks. They dont claim to have given anything. That was my take.

People need to read clearly. Read it again below, they say the fit and proper test takes time, and they are / will do whatever is needed during this. That is all they said. Not that it's started, not that it's done.

"The so called fit-and-proper Premier League process is a standard procedure which will take time, and we are doing all we can to assist the Premier League during this process." - BZG