Alternatives to NUFC

Guest The Little Waster

Its got so bad that I now look down on people wearing toon kits, saw someone today with the new kit on and just shook my head.

Was at my lads football training this morning and there was only 2 kids out of the 90 odd there wearing the new top, fucking 2.....in days gone by, every other kid would be wearing it.

Either the boycott is working really well, or we're losing a whole generation of supporters due to Ashley's cuntishness.

Can anyone recommend some decent neutral Football League trips? Pretty sure I'll get to Bradford City at some point, they tend to get biggish crowds and hopefully will have a new lease of life this coming season after the disastrous last one.

Can anyone recommend some decent neutral Football League trips? Pretty sure I'll get to Bradford City at some point, they tend to get biggish crowds and hopefully will have a new lease of life this coming season after the disastrous last one.

Bradford seem as big a basket case of a club as Newcastle, unless they’ve been taken over this summer.

Bradford seem as big a basket case of a club as Newcastle, unless they’ve been taken over this summer.

Don't fully understand the situation but brief reading seemed to suggest the most negative board member left before the end of the season.

Went to a Bury game last season. The football experience  wasn't  great but the town was wall to wall with pubs.

Would just pick clubs that don’t play at flatpack stadiums.

Guest chopey

Gateshead has a great atmosphere, loads of old loud Newcastle fans turn up but the ground is horrific with the daft running track around it.

Cricket currently seems like the best bet.  Ashes starts soon too.  Then the Rugby World Cup.  Why bother with paying a fortune to the FCB to stand amongst 52,000 suckers bewing some League One standard players (once the team has been further hollowed out) led by a the swashbuckling tactical genius that is Steve Brewce.

Just chin it off. I will be...

Guest covmag

Its got so bad that I now look down on people wearing toon kits, saw someone today with the new kit on and just shook my head.

Was at my lads football training this morning and there was only 2 kids out of the 90 odd there wearing the new top, fucking 2.....in days gone by, every other kid would be wearing it.

Either the boycott is working really well, or we're losing a whole generation of supporters due to Ashley's cuntishness.

The price will be a huge factor as well as kids see SD UTD as a shit show.

*I refuse to call it by the name I once loved btw

I’ve actually decided to follow Norwich, my local side, this year. Well run club by all accounts. Have decided too to that shifting allegiances doesn’t mean I have to sack off this place - which is actually the only thing keeping me interested in what was once NUFC anyway.