Alternatives to NUFC

Guest The Little Waster

I’ve watched a couple of NUFC games over the past two seasons, and basically no football outside of the World Cup.

And I feel great tbh. Was a shitty sport to begin with.

Not surprised you’re enjoying it TBH, I’ve though about quitting for a while. Definitely at the top level, where it’s just a competition to see who has the best sheik.

I've watched virtually zero football all season (only a couple of games when they've been on in someone else's house) and didn't miss it at all.

Can really recommend the clean break, was actually a bit concerned about the conflict I was going to have next season if Rafa was still in charge with some middle-east billions to play with :lol:

I’ve watched a couple of NUFC games over the past two seasons, and basically no football outside of the World Cup.

And I feel great tbh. Was a shitty sport to begin with.

Not surprised you’re enjoying it TBH, I’ve though about quitting for a while. Definitely at the top level, where it’s just a competition to see who has the best sheik.

American sports are genuinely just a better product. Not even those leagues have true competitive parity of course, but there's at least enough of it that you can sort of pretend.

Guest chopey

Actively wanting Ashleys NUFC to lose every game is an alternative.

Yep thats me, I quite enjoyed that under Pardew.

30 years old, currently single and living outside the NE anyway. With this and the impending shitstorm that is Brexit, I'm seriously thinking of seeing what work I can do abroad.

I’m really tempted to leave the country as well.

Guest neesy111

30 years old, currently single and living outside the NE anyway. With this and the impending shitstorm that is Brexit, I'm seriously thinking of seeing what work I can do abroad.

I’m really tempted to leave the country as well.

It's good, but you do miss your friends etc.

Live an hour from NYC

Can't get into MLS although I'll try the Red Bulls again.

Mets - Woefully mismanaged and frustrating as all hell

Jets - Woefully mismanaged and keep finding unique ways to rip my heart out and stomp on it

Knicks - Woefully mismanaged but I've already given up on them

Of them all Ashley's regime has been the worst followed closely by Dolan's Knicks.  The difference being that Ashley does it on purpose!

Self improvement rather than self destruction.

Think of all the time and money you'll save. Channel that time and/or money into something you actually get enjoyment out of. Spend more time on your other interests. Take up a new hobby. Go running, swimming, to the gym, etc. Improve your fitness and mental well being.

Self improvement rather than self destruction.

Think of all the time and money you'll save. Channel that time and/or money into something you actually get enjoyment out of. Spend more time on your other interests. Take up a new hobby. Go running, swimming, to the gym, etc. Improve your fitness and mental well being.

:clap: