Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Pardew was an absolute charlatan. Just as bad as Bruce but he had a much better squad.

:thup:

And almost got them relegated.

Exactly. I’m not letting that cunt off the hook, the slimy fucking toad.

Guest reefatoon

I’m not having this Pardew revisionism :lol:

Pardew was just as clueless as Bruce, the smarmy wife-toucher. They are both a pair of absolute doyles who should never have been anywhere near this club.

It’s not Pardew revisionism though, it’s more saying how fucking bad Bruce is that a useless cunt like Pardew actually had it together more. Pardew was absolutely woeful but he got through the job a little longer than three months before he completely lost the plot. Bruce is terrifyingly out of touch it’s scary.

Bruce and Pardew are about the same 'ability'. Pardew also had a mid-table team when he came and then a squad who was capable of going for top 8 after that.

Bruce has a squad which is about 15-16th in terms of ability. If Pardew took over this team he'd have been just as shite.

It's mad that Pardew actually was better than this fraud.

If Pardew came in when Bruce did, I think he'd be equally as bad at this point.

And a bigger cunt as part of the package.

In fact the biggest cunt in football....EVER.

Guest reefatoon

Bruce and Pardew are about the same 'ability'. Pardew also had a mid-table team when he came and then a squad who was capable of going for top 8 after that.

Bruce has a squad which is about 15-16th in terms of ability. If Pardew took over this team he'd have been just as s****.

He would have you are right, but I bet Bruce wouldn’t have been able to fluke a 5th places finish with that team. Anyway, let’s just move on safe in the knowledge we have been unfortunate enough to witness some of the worst kind of Managers to ever darken our doors. Some right utter s***.

Would be superb if one of the correct decisions he's made (dropping Dummett) was a catalyst to get the 'One of our own' element of the home crowd to turn on Bruce as well.

Admitted he still doesn't have an understanding of some of his players.  This is after 2 months in the job.  Wow.

Says he hasn’t seen some of his players play. I mean, isn’t that what training is for??

The cunt's glassy eyed and can't focus.

Either pissed or on sedatives.

I’ve been thinking this for a while. I think he’s on meds.

He was known to be part of the Manure drinkers club so probably on the piss

Prob that too

Guest chopey

So far we have seen Steve Bruce’s more attacking style of football, A cup final style of football, The team playing on the front foot. Today we will see Steve Bruce adopting Rafa’s style of football. Or at least his interpretation of it.

The cunt's glassy eyed and can't focus.

Either pissed or on sedatives.

I’ve been thinking this for a while. I think he’s on meds.

He was known to be part of the Manure drinkers club so probably on the piss

Well he's got the beer belly to fit the profile. In fact he's got a couple of spares just to remove any doubt.

Guest reefatoon

So far we have seen Steve Bruce’s more attacking style of football, A cup final style of football, The team playing on the front foot. Today we will see Steve Bruce adopting Rafa’s style of football. Or at least his interpretation of it.

This bollocks about reverting back to Rafas tactics is totally pissing me off, as if it was just down to picking the formation. For this I hope we get f***ing stuffed.

I’m not having this Pardew revisionism :lol:

Pardew was just as clueless as Bruce, the smarmy wife-toucher. They are both a pair of absolute doyles who should never have been anywhere near this club.

The most impressive thing Pardew ever did was get to 28 points or so after 19 games that season he left.  Think we won 6 in a row or something. Rivière up top.  Pardew could muster up some wind behind the teams sails and could ride it.  He got one last note out of Cisse iirc and Ayoze scored big goals. That team was awful, relegation fodder and he did a decent job in those circumstances.  As smarmy as Pardew was he showed at times he could motivate or catch good squad morale enough for a few wins. 

We added Mitro, and Wijnaldum to that team and SMC relegated us. Also had Thauvin and Townsend at different points. SMC thought he was smarter and a better coach than he was. And couldn’t motivate the team at all.

Bruce has the tactical and coaching acumen of Pardew with the motivational skills of SMC. With a squad as bad as the days of:

Sissoko Colback Anita Jonas

De Jong

Rivière

We’ll be adrift and beg Rafa to come back when it’s too late.