Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I would love a pundit to go into work an hour early and actually research Newcastles stats so far this season, look at how many points we have gained by sitting back for 85 mins and then getting a lucky break, the fact we have two goalkeepers that get worked more than the rest of the league put together.

We are every bit as bad as Sheff Utd tge only difference is that they have Mcburnie and we have Wilson.

Or, the pundit could turn up 5 minutes before and tell everyone that Newcastle fans expectations are to high and we want the win the league with 100 points and 100 goals but "they need to be realistic, it doesn't work like that".

I want this takeover so bad, mainly because I want them fuckas to hate us.

I would love a pundit to go into work an hour early and actually research Newcastles stats so far this season, look at how many points we have gained by sitting back for 85 mins and then getting a lucky break, the fact we have two goalkeepers that get worked more than the rest of the league put together.

We are every bit as bad as Sheff Utd tge only difference is that they have Mcburnie and we have Wilson.

Or, the pundit could turn up 5 minutes before and tell everyone that Newcastle fans expectations are to high and we want the win the league with 100 points and 100 goals but "they need to be realistic, it doesn't work like that".

I want this takeover so bad, mainly because I want them fuckas to hate us.

100%.

I've maintained from early this season having been able to watch so many games and see every team, that we are the worst team in this league, purely because of the manager. Wilson has been the key difference, he was a massive signing really and is really the only reason we aren't already at the bottom.

Not confident his form will continue as he continues to train under this manager everyday. Think after this run of fixtures over Christmas and the New Year we'll be in the bottom three.

We are better than Sheffield United man.

Classic Kaka. :lol:

Yeah, okay. You lot were ready to sack Scott Parker after the first couple of games and were rubbishing Fulham, but from watching them play it was clear they were actually pretty decent. Can't wait to see how we fare against them next.

We'll see with Sheffield United. They still play better football than us and create better chances, they're just terrible at taking them. Their strikers are poor and for some reason Wilder refuses to start Brewster over the likes of McGoldrick and Burke.

If not for Wilson we would be bottom IMO. Massive signing.

We're really not :lol:

Like Ben said switch our strikers and we switch positions easily.

We just generally have more players capable of bailing us out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Needed a few more smileys.

We're better than Sheff United man  :lol:

What are you actually basing it on? We have better players than Sheff United, that's where it stops.

Sheff United have ONE point from 12 games.  :lol: :lol:

Yep, their players are rubbish. We've managed 5 more shots on target than them, and had .4% possession more than them. That's despite our players being much better. But you only have to watch us to realise that we play the worst football in the league.

This is the hatred of Bruce and the team seeping through. It's not objective. It's emotional.

I've seen Sheffield United play all season. They're dire. Scored the odd goal from a corner and that's it. They create nothing, they have no midfield, and they always concede at bad times. Their game against Southampton the other day, if the Toon played like that, this forum would have been deleted for crimes against football.

Obviously there’s not much in it, we’re both shit.

Our "front four" cost around £110m. We're having to be compared to Sheff United. The Bruce impact.

It's so humiliating man :lol:

The way Leeds rocked up having just come up and decked us 5-2.

Genuinely can't believe what's going on at this club.

"They/we are only good because of X player," is a terrible point to make. The whole point of this game is to sign players who can make the difference.

If you want to compare our players to Sheffield United, fine, but I reckon we are pretty much better in every department.

Steve Bruce is to blame for everything you see on the pitch and Mike Ashley is to blame for his appointment, this has been the case for 2 seasons now.