Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He’s just said we were fine until 75th minute and Leeds were ‘perhaps’ the better side :lol: lying to yourself is a bad sign you sick pig.

Did anybody question him on it? Did anyone in the studio raise doubts about what he said. I'll guess No.

He’s just said we were fine until 75th minute and Leeds were ‘perhaps’ the better side :lol: lying to yourself is a bad sign you sick pig.

Did anybody question him on it? Did anyone in the studio raise doubts about what he said. I'll guess No.

Just attentive nodding iirc.

‘Bruce mused’

Just attentive nodding iirc.

‘Bruce mused’

:lol:

He’s a Geordie manager.

He was a key figure behind Jordan Henderson’s very early academy progress.

He’s won 2 bronze Olympic medals.

He’s won a gold medal at the PanAm games.

He has implemented coaching and development changes which has helped players such Alfonso Davies and Jonathan David.

His name is John Herdman and he’s never had an opportunity at a Premier League club.

Steve Bruce knows Sir Alex Ferguson and has had the opportunity and failed at half a dozen Premier League clubs.

He’s a Geordie manager.

He was a key figure behind Jordan Henderson’s very early academy progress.

He’s won 2 bronze Olympic medals.

He’s won a gold medal at the PanAm games.

He has implemented coaching and development changes which has helped players such Alfonso Davies and Jonathan David.

His name is John Herdman and he’s never had an opportunity at a Premier League club.

Steve Bruce knows Sir Alex Ferguson and has had the opportunity and failed at half a dozen Premier League clubs.

Thought you said Jordan Henderson's early academic progress there :lol: