Empty for Ashley

Newintoon

I will 100% support any initiative that works towards a positive outcome for all of us

I won’t sit behind a keyboard on my ass moaning.

Good luck to this campaign and all others.

Im All In

Yeah, at least there are a lot of people that cares and tries to do something!

You'll get my support aswell. Good luck with your efforts.

GET ASHLEY OUT!!!

I love it. Sounds like nothing I've heard of before.

Nufc is a mental health issue so good luck convincing fans to  stay away, they won't!

They don't know how to,  if you live in Newcastle, other than your Mam Dad partner and kids etc, Nufc is all anyone knows.

There will never be a mass boycott. Not enough fans will have the will power to disengage.

Football is business,  everyone is a number. The fans will move on like they always do.  I genuinely believe normal service will resume.

I mean all the commotion boycott Wolves etc the fans were frantic at one point, Ashley spends 20m "yes 20m" fuck all over the past 2 seasons. breaks our 14yr old transfer record or however long it was on Almiron and the fans soon piped down and simmered.

This is why Ashley loves us.

I was tellling one I'm friends with Facebook not to go and he said he wouldn't be told what to do, nothing will stop him supporting the lads and my opinion means less than shit to him as I don't go anymore  :lol:

I was tellling one I'm friends with Facebook not to go and he said he wouldn't be told what to do, nothing will stop him supporting the lads and my opinion means less than shit to him as I don't go anymore  :lol:

Finish him!!!!!!