The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Going to bed.

Will see if I wake up to £312 or disappointment.

Not your day. Milan missed a pen and had a goal disallowed and Madrid losing 4-1 gave away 3 penalties and an own goal

Going to bed.

Not your day. Milan missed a pen and had a goal disallowed and Madrid losing 4-1 gave away 3 penalties and an own goal

Urrgghhh. Mental note, next time take the cash out.

Going to bed.

Urrgghhh. Mental note, next time take the cash out.

That’s the gamble. If it’d came up you’d be saying glad I didn’t take the cash out :lol:

£2.50 EW on  Champ 60/1, Casey 60/1 and Kokrak 66/1!

Someone been reading Steve Palmer in the Racing Post?  :lol: I just follow him to be fair so I'm also on Champ and Kokrak as well as Justin Thomas and McIlroy - all E/W.

Will probably look again at the cut and back a couple more if mine are way off. I know very little about golf but I like still having a financial interest come the Sunday of majors.

£2.50 EW on  Champ 60/1, Casey 60/1 and Kokrak 66/1!

Someone been reading Steve Palmer in the Racing Post?  :lol: I just follow him to be fair so I'm also on Champ and Kokrak as well as Justin Thomas and McIlroy - all E/W.

Will probably look again at the cut and back a couple more if mine are way off. I know very little about golf but I like still having a financial interest come the Sunday of majors.

:lol: :lol:

I just googled 'Masters Tips EW' - viewed six or seven and picked the ones mentioned most  :lol:

Back onto Q9 on Beat The Drop with £80 left. Split it £70-£10 for Germany to be ahead at half-time.

Guaranteed £35. Nice for nowt.

12 questions. :(

Put it all on Guangzhou to win tomorrow.

Skybet paying first 11 places, Paddy Power first 10.

Skybet are going shorter on almost every player though. A full 10 points lower on some players - Tiger Woods is widely available at 45/1 with a lot of high street bookies. He's 35/1 with Skybet.

You know which bet I’m going for ..

All 3 of tonight’s games draw at half time , international euro play offs , missed the first one ffs. 745pm kick offs

11/10

11/10

6/5 

£10 treble = £90 ish  8/1