The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Am I the only one wondering what GWN’s spunking his money on today?

Been out with the wife mate, I don’t bet all time, mugs game just like to offer a few tips .

Never looked today, last nights shit show has killed my interest in the weekend.

Fwiw, Leeds look good at Palace.

Did my usual picked 5 teams to score in 2nd half at half time and it came up easily at 10/1 Airdrie, Peterborough, Newport, Huddersfield & Blackburn at 10/1

Need a late Fleetwood goal for £300 ffs

Kovacic and Berge cards, 45/1 is some value.

Really good card prices generally in this game with 365, loads of regularly carded players at 5/1 and above.

Yeah Prophet's just mentioned that to me, I'm tempted by all of Egan, Lundstram and Berge.

Really good card prices generally in this game with 365, loads of regularly carded players at 5/1 and above.

Yeah Prophet's just mentioned that to me, I'm tempted by all of Egan, Lundstram and Berge.

I've put quite a few low stake doubles and trebles on, easy to get odds of 150/1 or more with 3 players. Ref's about average.

I've put quite a few low stake doubles and trebles on, easy to get odds of 150/1 or more with 3 players. Ref's about average.

16 cards in 4 Premier league games

Cards on 365 are wild compared to Laddies mind. Really good value.

Berge carded with Werner anytime for me.

Cards on 365 are wild compared to Laddies mind. Really good value.

Berge carded with Werner anytime for me.

Well done mate

Florenzi has 2 goals in 5 for PSG in the league this season. Starting on the right of a front 3 tonight at home to Rennes. 13/2 with 365.

Bobby Reid, couple of cards already this season and expect Fulham to be on the back foot. Again 13/2 with 365.

Florenzi anytime goal @ 13/2

Reid anytime card @ 13/2

Double @ 55/1