The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

If you place a bet on the Spurs City game you get a free fiver to use tonight if you wanted gents. That's on skybet :thup:

Any minimum restrictions? So if I put £1 I get £5 free?

You only have to bet 5p mate to get the fiver.

O0  Worth a tickle

I've bet far too much on Norway @ 12.2 just because my brain thinks "Austria have no idea what they're facing 'cause this team is assembled in one day consisting of players that've never played together and only had one training session" rather than "Austria will fuck this lot up 'cause that team is assembled in one day consisting of players that've never played together and only had one training session :lol:

Kaiz probably has £100 on Norway right now. They're 1-0 up.

I've bet far too much on Norway @ 12.2 just because my brain thinks "Austria have no idea what they're facing 'cause this team is assembled in one day consisting of players that've never played together and only had one training session" rather than "Austria will fuck this lot up 'cause that team is assembled in one day consisting of players that've never played together and only had one training session [emoji38]

He'll have more than that I reckon. Fingers crossed.

I've bet far too much on Norway @ 12.2 just because my brain thinks "Austria have no idea what they're facing 'cause this team is assembled in one day consisting of players that've never played together and only had one training session" rather than "Austria will fuck this lot up 'cause that team is assembled in one day consisting of players that've never played together and only had one training session [emoji38]

He'll have more than that I reckon. Fingers crossed.

I hope he cashed. 94th minute equaliser.