The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Neil[/member] Rushing around a bit today so I've just had a very quick scan over the 365 card odds for the PL and it's not until the late game that there's a couple that look particularly excellent value.

Arsenal's most booked player, Bellerin 7/1, Villa's most booked player, Cash 9/2, double pays 45/1. Same double on Betfair is 17/1.

Bellerin will also be up against Grealish which makes the price look even better. I'd expect those both to shorten before kick off.

Had a £40 trixie on Ronny, Harold and Vardy - £1026 - neighbours will love me more after Vardy’s pen!

Well done. Be interesting what the reaction is to this ;) but I’m happy for you :thup:

Had a £40 trixie on Ronny, Harold and Vardy - £1026 - neighbours will love me more after Vardy’s pen!

Well done. Be interesting what the reaction is to this ;) but I’m happy for you :thup:

I’ve hardly betted lately tbf hence my lack of patter on here as lost a few quid! Had a few winners last few weeks and went from there! Mugs game mind!

How many of these skybet shot on target at evens not came in?

Off top of my head Aguero, Calvert lewin, sterling & vardy. Skybet are pishing themselves

Havertz as well. This is the first winner.

Madness how lucky they’ve been. Kane was only 2 mins away from not happening

Evans & Thomas cards in Leicester v wolves

Vardy to score & Thomas carded

Vardy scored & evans carded too :lol: ffs

That's really unlucky GDM

Cheers mate

Jota goal & rodri carded 10/1 (betway)

Rodri & Gomez carded 11/1