The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Anyway Martinelli is a great price again for 2+ shots on target 15/2

:coolsmiley: Hello  :whistle:

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the fuck didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

Why would I post about martinelli 2+ shots on target on the other games thread ya dafty

I'm talking about your 'I love boxing day' comment.

You make a fair point.

3 people today have posted winners today after the event. Countless others have done it recently including froggy & wullie (nothing at all against those posters) yet Nothing said at all.

Maybe I won today, maybe it was a little experiment. What’s clear is I can’t win either way. I’m either lying or I bet too much and even when I post before it wins (martinelli 2+ sot) it gets ignored.

Either have a set rule no one posts a win unless it’s posted before or respectfully shut the fuck up ;)

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the fuck didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

Why would I post about martinelli 2+ shots on target on the other games thread ya dafty

You make a fair point.

3 people today have posted winners today after the event. Countless others have done it recently including froggy & wullie (nothing at all against those posters) yet Nothing said at all.

Maybe I won today, maybe it was a little experiment. What’s clear is I can’t win either way. I’m either lying or I bet too much and even when I post wins it gets ignored.

Either have a set no one posts a win unless it’s posted before or respectfully shut the fuck up ;)

Think you've won 1 out of 5 bets you've posted in here today, it's probably no surprise people ignore your tips

Love Boxing Day football

You make a fair point.

Maybe I won today, maybe it was a little experiment. What’s clear is I can’t win either way. I’m either lying or I bet too much and even when I post wins it gets ignored.

Either have a set no one posts a win unless it’s posted before or respectfully shut the fuck up ;)

Think you've won 1 out of 5 bets you've posted in here today, it's probably no surprise people ignore your tips

That’s fine. I care more about my bank account than praise in here. You gonna address the other countless people that post their winners after the event or you conveniently ignoring it.

Again, have a set rule or shut up. Maybe I do it more than others but that doesn’t mean it should be more acceptable for others more than me.

All I want is fairness

Sheff Utd v Everton

To Be Booked

Jack Robinson

To Be Booked

Abdoulaye Doucoure

Anytime Goalscorer

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Combined odds:

Stake:

£1.00

Potential Returns:

£42.05

Bet ID: O/2888057/0000896

Same Game Multi (x3)

Man City v Newcastle

Anytime Goalscorer

Raheem Sterling

To Be Booked

Matt Ritchie

To Be Booked

Isaac Hayden

Combined odds:

Stake:

£1.00

Potential Returns:

£18.35

Love Boxing Day football

You make a fair point.

That’s fine. I care more about my bank account than praise in here. You gonna address the other countless people that post their winners after the event or you conveniently ignoring it.

Again, have a set rule or shut up. Maybe I do it more than others but that doesn’t mean it should be more acceptable for others more than me.

All I want is fairness

What’s your profit/loss for the year?

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the f*** didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

You make a fair point.

Either have a set no one posts a win unless it’s posted before or respectfully shut the f*** up ;)

All I want is fairness

Mate my point was this isn't the first time , second time or the third time, yes others do it the odd time as you say .

I actually thought you were quite good at tips but you have proved to as shite as the rest of us  :lol:

It's like you NEED to tell us you are still a winner, just observation but we've been here before eh?

Love Boxing Day football

You make a fair point.

All I want is fairness

Dunno.

All I know is I won 5k at Cheltenham and I currently now have 7k in my savings account and a few grand in my current account. I’ve never once claimed to be this amazing better. I’m doing fine and currently have more money now than I’ve had since I was living with my parents, single & child free. Shouldn’t have to even comment on my financial situation but here we are

Love Boxing Day football

You make a fair point.

All I want is fairness

Dunno.

All I know is I won 5k at Cheltenham and I currently now have 7k in my savings account. I’ve never once claimed to be this amazing better. I’m doing fine and currently have more money now than I’ve had since I was living with my parents, single & child free. Shouldn’t have to even comment on my financial situation but here we are

So you’re 7k up for the year in theory?

Anyhow let's watch us get fucked  :lol:

GDM good luck, no malice

I have no malice towards anyone. I just want fairness. No one does it or hold your tongue. I’ve never once claimed to be good at betting. I do it for fun. It’s not a competition

Love Boxing Day football

You make a fair point.

All I want is fairness

Dunno.

All I know is I won 5k at Cheltenham and I currently now have 7k in my savings account. I’ve never once claimed to be this amazing better. I’m doing fine and currently have more money now than I’ve had since I was living with my parents, single & child free. Shouldn’t have to even comment on my financial situation but here we are

So you’re 7k up for the year in theory?

Fuckin hell. Had to get new car, spent a bit extra on Xmas. Had to replace a lot after a house fire. A new boiler, a new baby, a new front door and windows all since last November. So in theory fuck knows

Again why is this all about me. Have a set rule or hush it’s that simple

This is my Spreadsheet. Not bothered.

1ZrljBf.jpg

'Master' is my buffer that I aim for before starting to withdraw winnings (I'll be reducing it to £300 by gradually withdrawing the odd £20, £30, etc).

If I'm out of the game (-£500), I wait until I win something significant from risk free promotions (ie, free spins, free bets, etc) and then I start again.

This is my Spreadsheet. Not bothered.

1ZrljBf.jpg

'Master' is my buffer that I aim for before starting to withdraw winnings (I'll be reducing it to £300 by gradually withdrawing the odd £20, £30, etc).

If I'm out of the game (-£500), I wait until I win something significant from risk free promotions (ie, free spins, free bets, etc) and then I start again.

Fkin hell, why all those colors?  :lol: