The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

One thing to note which might be of interest to people. Paddy Power are very slow to remove cash out for certain bets. Managed to cash out my Buendia/Richards double for a small profit a good 2 or 3 minutes after Richards had been subbed off.

Something for people to look out for to salvage some sort of a return on certain bets, if you're able to keep tabs on the game and have used PP.

Betfair have been like that for ages (think they are both owned by PP) countless times I’ve managed a cashout after players have been subbed

One thing to note which might be of interest to people. Paddy Power are very slow to remove cash out for certain bets. Managed to cash out my Buendia/Richards double for a small profit a good 2 or 3 minutes after Richards had been subbed off.

Something for people to look out for to salvage some sort of a return on certain bets, if you're able to keep tabs on the game and have used PP.

Whereas the bloke who operates the B365 cashout facility shoots across to turn it off like a fucking greyhound before the sub has even happened.

Whereas the bloke who operates the B365 cashout facility shoots across to turn it off like a fucking greyhound before the sub has even happened.

Not to mention persistent suspensions of betting for no real reason. Does my nut in when I'm a goal away from something.

Yeah it's a good market that. Can sometimes find the odd player who consistently gets a high WS rating but quite long odds.

Foden in his current form at 13/2 is probably good value too, but I've followed you Nate on Ilkay.

Yeah it's a good market that. Can sometimes find the odd player who consistently gets a high WS rating but quite long odds.

Foden in his current form at 13/2 is probably good value too, but I've followed you Nate on Ilkay.

I’ve just had a wee bet on foden