The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Free £5er tonight on Raphinha 2+, Klich 1+ and Harrison 1+ SOT if they all play. About 24/1.

And of course, I hummed and harred over Dallas or Klich and chose the wrong one. £124 it was worth ffs

Good spot Neil. Couple of other pokes that look decent tonight.

Denis Suarez of Celta Vigo has 6 yellows in his last 14 games, including his last 2. He's 4/1 with 365, 5/1 with Betfair, those are pretty big prices for anyone in a Spanish game.

Robert Gumny of Augsburg has 3 in 12 games but has only actually played 504 minutes so is picking up a card once every 166 minutes. Betfair have him favourite at 8/5 but 365 offering him at a comparatively huge 6/1. Also has 3 in his last 7 internationally. He started the last game so hopefully gets in tonight, if not I might keep my eye out for him coming on.

I'm going to have the doubles/treble (inc Travis) with 365 and a small Betfair single on Suarez.

Lewis Travis for Blackburn tonight. 6 games, 4 cards, 11/2.

Where do you usually bet? Or does it just depend?

Yeah depends, got accounts with a few different firms so just wherever is best price.

Wullie - nice spots, only issue is I feel whenever we do a bit of research and apply logic, it doesn't usually come in. :lol: But I'll likely join with similar bets.