The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I don't expect to get those odds on Darlow again! NBC comms said that Almiron got booked for kicking the ball away at the very end but doesn't appear to have actually happened?

As it's Dean: Reed & Soucek cards - 25/1 B365

Bit of a strange angle but given Cavaleiro has been decent for Fulham, up top tonight and scored a couple of headers recently, 1 headed SOT at 9/1 looked big. 200/1 for 2. :lol:

And 40/1 to score a header.

Also Darlow to be knighted for services to late yellow cards. Back to back weekends, respect.

Bit of a strange angle but given Cavaleiro has been decent for Fulham, up top tonight and scored a couple of headers recently, 1 headed SOT at 9/1 looked big. 200/1 for 2. :lol:

9/1 is in. Another one would be frankly erotic.

How much did you throw on that?

How much did you throw on that?

£3, so wouldn't mind £600. :lol: Big ask but as long as he stays on it has a chance.

Great shout, cheers Neil.

Don’t hold out much hope for cards with Moss but a small go on Rodriguez - 7/1 B365

Going to do what I did last week, 4x£1.25 bet builders on the Premier League games picking a player for 2 shots on target, to score and to be carded.

Just noticed PP doing a risk free one on the City-Liverpool game where you get your stake back if it loses which is nice.

Skybet giving a free £5 bet to use in the second-half of the same match when you bet £5 in-play during the first-half too if you opt-in.

Man Utd will knock me for just under £800 if Spurs and Chelsea win!

Raging as I couldn’t get logged on with 365 so it was on with skybet and they don’t do the two goal payout!

Brutal mate

Raging as I couldn’t get logged on with 365 so it was on with skybet and they don’t do the two goal payout!

Manu game did me for £110 , last fuking kick man  :'(

Brutal mate

Aye, especially when I had the dreaded early game  (Villa!) and us in the acca mate!

Brutal mate

Aye, especially when I had the dreaded early game  (Villa!) and us in the acca mate!

Today’s another day :thup: