The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I need Maddison 2, I bet that FK goes down as a cross as well. It wouldn't be so bad when they do this if you could bet on unders but you can't. It's totally in their interests only for 50:50 ones not to count as a shot.

There was one for Son last week that went down as a cross that I thought was outrageous.

I need Maddison 2, I bet that FK goes down as a cross as well. It wouldn't be so bad when they do this if you could bet on unders but you can't. It's totally in their interests only for 50:50 ones not to count as a shot.

There was one for Son last week that went down as a cross that I thought was outrageous.

That Son one was unreal. Hojbjerg had a shot from the half way line in the same game and it went down as a cross :lol:

B365 have started putting up some very limited Under markets, hopefully they become a thing. In theory Opta are completely impartial of course.

Anytime scorers

Jephcott, Moore and joao 19/1

Wyke, mullin and Joao Pedro 13/1

All 6 254/1

First goal scorer doubles

Joao & Moore 22/1

Joao Pedro & jephcott 19/1

All 4 450/1

Buendia and Richards (Donny) anytime double, 24/1.

Buendia scores. The Donny goal was a Richards shot, off the post, off the keeper and in so went down as an own goal.

Give me a break. :lol:

And subbed off now. Sigh.

Buendia and Richards (Donny) anytime double, 24/1.

Buendia scores. The Donny goal was a Richards shot, off the post, off the keeper and in so went down as an own goal.

Give me a break. :lol:

And subbed off now. Sigh.

I see you and raise you needing Doncaster to score twice. They missed 2 penalties

One thing to note which might be of interest to people. Paddy Power are very slow to remove cash out for certain bets. Managed to cash out my Buendia/Richards double for a small profit a good 2 or 3 minutes after Richards had been subbed off.

Something for people to look out for to salvage some sort of a return on certain bets, if you're able to keep tabs on the game and have used PP.