The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Don't know if anyone follows the nags in here, but there is a massive betting story unfolding today. 3 horses were absolutely punted to fuck overnight in doubles and trebles, at big big prices (14s/20s and higher)

The first 2 have won at odds on. Odds on.

Third runs at 4.25 and is now 1/2.

Could be some big fallout from this, apparently the industry liability is in the tens of millions.

And no I'm sadly not on. :lol:

Treble denied.

I was just about to do sky bets Werner and Mount to score and Lundstram and Azpilicueta to be carded looks great and it was 300/1 but they took it down by suspending it for some reason just as it was in my bet page. Be sick if it comes in so I’m at least putting a few quid on it in 2 doubles just incase.

Why would it be suspended? Too many people backing it?

I was just about to do sky bets Werner and Mount to score and Lundstram and Azpilicueta to be carded looks great and it was 300/1 but they took it down by suspending it for some reason just as it was in my bet page. Be sick if it comes in so I’m at least putting a few quid on it in 2 doubles just incase. Why would it be suspended? Too many people backing it?

Same price on 365 if you've an account.

Sky bet don’t let you do doubles for cards either just singles  :sad:

Got Giroud and Mount to score and Bogle and James to be booked instead 150/1

Lost £25 backing Mane fgs and also Liverpool to win there, feel foolish now. I won £70 on us scoring 3 goals yesterday though so about even for the weekend at least.

I was just about to do sky bets Werner and Mount to score and Lundstram and Azpilicueta to be carded looks great and it was 300/1 but they took it down by suspending it for some reason just as it was in my bet page. Be sick if it comes in so I’m at least putting a few quid on it in 2 doubles just incase. Why would it be suspended? Too many people backing it?

Same price on 365 if you've an account.

Cheers I will have to sign up and also for future bets too as i say sky bet don’t even allow doubles on players to be carded.

Note of caution Kevin friend has one of the worst card rates in the league. Averaging around 2 per game

Aye, he's worse than Marriner these days (Marriner's actually having a good season). Friend and Lee Mason are fucking chronic. I don't mind so much if the bookies adjust the prices accordingly as they have tonight, means you can have a few small stake doubles at very long odds.

Kovacic/Bryan 40/1

Fleck/Norwood 33/1

Lunstram/Azpilicueta 40/1

Put 25 pounds on a 16/1 acca today where I only needed Monaco to win by two, but was denied by a late goal by Nimes making it a 4-3 win. Kicking myself after as Monaco rarely win by 2

Won around 500 on the city game though with 25 on BTTS City win, 25 on BTTS City-1 and 12,5 on Foden goal/assist. Overall a good day of betting, but couldve been so much better