The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Man U v Granada tonight 11/4 a player sent off is my bet tonight.  Can't put a logical reason why I fancy it tbh.

If the champions league games are anything to go by yellow cards will be crap tonight 

Gone for a Zima/Capoue card double at 24/1.

Zima for the reasons Prophet has mentioned above (3 in his last 3) and Capoue simply because he's just not too far away from a card. High stakes game, central mid, looks ripe for a card.

Edited by Neil

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Zima for the reasons Prophet has mentioned above (3 in his last 3) and Capoue simply because he's just not too far away from a card. High stakes game, central mid, looks ripe for a card.

I'll join you on that, had already noticed Capoue looked very big for him but didn't know who to double him with, got him with a Moreno goal on big trebles/4fold across all the games.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'll join you on that, had already noticed Capoue looked very big for him but didn't know who to double him with, got him with a Moreno goal on big trebles/4fold across all the games.

Me three small stakes.

Only other value I could find is Trigueros @ 9/1 & Diawara @ 14/1 for 2 SOT.

Trigueros has had 3 SOT in last 3 games & Diaware 2 SOT twice in last 9 games.

Put a small double on Trigueros 2 SOT & Diawara 1 SOT @ 32/1.

12 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Apologies, pulled my post as I was chatting shit about the lad I was originally going to pair him with. I'll also be in this.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Where are u getting 24/1 on that best I can find is 13/1

edit: never mind was looking at wrong guy 

Edited by gdm

26 minutes ago, gdm said:

Anytime treble 

Greenwood, lacazette & Moreno 13/1

Honestly I debated wether to go Greenwood or cavani for a good 10 mins so you know what’s gonna happen ffs

15 minutes ago, gdm said:

Honestly I debated wether to go Greenwood or cavani for a good 10 mins so you know what’s gonna happen ffs

Fucks sake that’d be it up