The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Are the Betfair scorer/card odds generally much better than 365's? I don't have an account but thinking of opening one as the prices for bet builder type slips always seems miles better.

Betfair prices for cards are usually far better than 365. I check both every time and about 8 times out of 10 betfair is better

:thup: Think I might get an account. I prefer to keep everything in one place but there's no sense in doing so when there's such discrepancy. I tested Kane goal/Jorginho and Hojbjerg cards in the game tonight (I know it'll be a Spurs second string) and it was 22/1 on 365, 45/1 on Betfair.

Generally speaking I tend to find you get the best card prices with SB. Sometimes 365 or PP will have a mad overlap though.

ATGS is a mixed bag.

It's usually better to do a 365 or PP bet builder than a Request A Bet though. Sky Bet are rip off merchants when it comes to their 'specials'

Generally speaking I tend to find you get the best card prices with SB. Sometimes 365 or PP will have a mad overlap though.

ATGS is a mixed bag.

It's usually better to do a 365 or PP bet builder than a Request A Bet though. Sky Bet are rip off merchants when it comes to their 'specials'

Sky have some amazing specials to be fair to them. Especially when there's super boosts on.

In my experience sky bet are among the worst from prices. A few times they do their enhanced shot on target and their double price is the same or even lower than betfair with the same 2 players unboosted

Tbf to skybet tho they were the first to do the shots on target bets and think they quickly realised they were pricing them too high. Was World Cup in 2018 you’d generally get 2 main strikers 2+ SOT at 20/1

Guest Cheesy Beans

It’s time to give go betting. Picked kovacic & sissoko both to be carded. Dunno how I managed it but selected kovacic to score anytime by accident ffs :lol:

You just know sissoko will be booked

I once bet on Under 0.5 goals in the first half by accident, rather than Over.

Was furious when it was 0-0 at HT and only found out a week later when I logged into my account. :lol: A happy accident.

Guest Cheesy Beans

On to Q6 of 12 with £1k still available. Put it on Man City to be leading at HT away to Burnley tomorrow.

I never got further than Q6, good luck!

It is quite enjoyable, to be fair.