The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Mane Goal Coufal card & nisbett goal popescu card 89/1

Nisbett goal & popescu card 9.5/1

Hackett & mcginn card 12/1 (betfair) (£10 free bet)

Masuaku & coufal card (18/1) (bet365)

Maybe do a first goalscorer and that should do me

It's £10 max stake, and Skybet have made a killing the past few weeks as they offered it on Vardy and Aguero and a load of mugs went flying into them thinking it's a free tenner, and a lot of people lost their tenners on both.

They win again  :lol:

It's £10 max stake, and Skybet have made a killing the past few weeks as they offered it on Vardy and Aguero and a load of mugs went flying into them thinking it's a free tenner, and a lot of people lost their tenners on both.

I wouldn’t touch those bets the rewards aren’t worth the risk. If I’m betting a tenner I’m looking for at least £100 back

I wouldn’t touch those bets the rewards aren’t worth the risk. If I’m betting a tenner I’m looking for at least £100 back

Folk can bet what they want tbh, if you turn a profit good for them, as long as it's fun.Each to their own .

Nice 7/4 treble , and profit on the day from just 2 bets  O0

Folk can bet what they want tbh, if you turn a profit good for them, as long as it's fun.Each to their own .

Read the first two words. I’m expressing MY personal opinion which I’m allowed to do ffs :lol:

No one suggested people can’t bet what they want. I just don’t see the point. Never found much excitement in such low odds. Bit touchy mate.

Decent week for me

Read the first two words. I’m expressing MY personal opinion which I’m allowed to do ffs :lol:

No one suggested people can’t bet what they want. I just don’t see the point. Never found much excitement in such low odds

Decent week for me

Reet touchy fucker you mate  :lol:

No one suggested people can’t bet what they want. I just don’t see the point. Never found much excitement in such low odds

Decent week for me

Reet touchy fucker you mate  :lol:

Me? Your the one that took my opinion really personally coz all you bet is low odds :lol:

As you say each to their own.

Sunday’s bets are these ,

Bottas is a tremendous bet in the F1.  7/4 , just has to get round the first bend to win it , no overtaking places round this track so it’s his to lose .

Newcastle have been punted from 4/1 into 11/4 against Everton on Betfair but the bet I like yet again in what will be a tight affair is the draw at halftime, 5/4

Man Utd haven’t lost to Arsenal at home for donkeys years and I don’t think they will today and look a safe bet at 11/10 to win but won’t find it easy , but should collect .

Stick these in a treble and it’s nearly 11/1 ya cash  good luck all and don’t forget to post ya tips before they win  :lol: