The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I like the look of Marseille cards tomorrow vs Man City. Consistently one of Europe's most booked teams and they have a very card happy ref in charge. Sanson at 9/2 and Caleta-Car at 11/2 in particular are good value with Bet365. Double currently pays 33/1, it's 14/1 with Betfair.

:thup:

Inter, Real, Atalanta and Atletico(all DNB). 500 pays 1700ish.

Boom. 0-0, 2-2, 2-2, 3-2. Got 65 back!! Wrote the bet in SEK. 50 and paid 170 if all had won.

65 on Lazio(DNB), ManUtd(DNB), Juventus(DNB), Chelsea, Dortmund, PSG. Returns 1500-ish.

I'm enjoying trying bets like this at the minute, using games that would otherwise be short priced for goals and adding odds and ends to them using bet builders to create decent prices, rather than go searching for games I'm less sure of to increase odds, meaning I can keep the stakes relatively low.

None of these have won like :lol: but I've not been missing by much. Second one was 1 Spurs goal out, fourth needed 1 goal at Valerenga and the last one needed 1 Betis card (they ended up with a red and 0 yellows :rolleyes:).

921rVgt.jpg  Hn9bRAr.jpg

rMc72QB.jpg  GohY7Vz.jpg  sJ0ZjtV.jpg

Looks to be some more player card value in the Chelsea game later with 365.

Krasnodar have a lot of players who seem to like a booking but in particular, Kristoffer Olsson has 5 in 10 games, including in last week's opening CL game. He's odds on with Betfair (8/11) but 365 offering 3/1.

His midfield partner Tonny Vilhena only has 1 card this season (in their last game) but last season domestically, he was their least disciplined player with 8 yellows and a red in 20 games. Again Betfair fancy him, only offering 7/5 but 365 will give you a very generous 9/2.

Double is 22/1 and I think that's good value assuming they both start.

Krasnodar have a lot of players who seem to like a booking but in particular, Kristoffer Olsen has 5 in 10 games, including in last week's opening CL game. He's odds on with Betfair (8/11) but 365 offering 3/1.

His midfield partner Tonny Vilhena only has 1 card this season (in their last game) but last season domestically, he was their least disciplined player with 8 yellows and a red in 20 games. Again Betfair fancy him, only offering 7/5 but 365 will give you a very generous 9/2.

Well played. Seems bookings are the way to go with goal prices as dire as they are.

Krasnodar have a lot of players who seem to like a booking but in particular, Kristoffer Olsson has 5 in 10 games, including in last week's opening CL game. He's odds on with Betfair (8/11) but 365 offering 3/1.

Olsson in the book after 20 minutes. :)

Kuluevski 13/2 for a yellow on PP. Seems long for a bloke with two bookings to his name already this season.

Great shout, I thought the same myself, I've got him with Messi but unfortunately he's not yet having one of those games where he gets frustrated.