The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Put a £10 bet on at half time picked 5 teams to score in 2nd half (Scotland, Poland, Norway, Austria and Israel @ 9/1)

81st min 3 out the 5 had scored. Cashed out for £10 to at least get my Monday back. In the 82nd min Austria scored and you guessed it the last one Israel that would have won me £100 scored in the 91st min. Ffs :lol: Fuck betting

After having a small success with 1+ corner per team per half and a yellow each (in 3 games) I'm now fucked off with it totally  :lol:

Let down by one thing not happening so many times now. Portugal (dirtiest fuckers in football) no yellow. Norway (whack 5 past NI) no corners. England tonight (17 fouls) no fucking booking  :lol:

It's only a quid a time but it's generally about 10/1 or 11/1. So fucking close each night man  :hmm:

Whenever I've lost any kind of corner bet in the past it's always a team who score minimum 3 or 4 who let it down, so infuriating :lol:

:thup:  :lol:

Fucking Turkey the other night. One up and a man up and they played the last 35 minutes without even coming close to getting the corner I needed. Cunts didn't give a single fuck. They were barely even running by FT. 

Corners is a funny market, sometimes you can have a fairly dull game with 13 corners and other times you'll have an end-to-end thriller with hardly any. I had a really long odds bet builder for the Europa League final, everything else flew in - Lukaku to score, check, Sevilla to win, check, two cards each, check... Game finished 3-2 and there were 3 fucking corners, I only needed 6.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Still think their squad is pretty strong. Warnock was also moaning to the press yesterday about being unhappy with his squad/missing out on deals.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Just an FYI - William Hill are continuing to flog loads of free bets in store.

Bet £10 on a 5+ acca this weekend (Sat and Sun) and receive a free bet to the same value.

They did it from the Europa League/Champions League final too and I bagged £20 worth of free bets, another £20 will be decent as I was going to place bets anyway, makes sense just to pop in there and do them.

How many of those Watford players that are looking to be moved on are gonna be that up for a championship scrap v boro.

I’m keeping my powder dry for tomorrow if the end of last season is anything to go by there could be pretty tasty odds for Almiron & ASM shots on target and chuck Wilson in the mix