The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I don't think anyone's accusing you of lying, gdm. With all those winning bets, great, fair play, it's great to see people taking lots of money off the bookies.

At the same time, persistently posting only after you've won a bet is bound to come off a bit poorly, not sure how that's hard to see.

And before anyone orders their straw man construction kit, no, that doesn't mean you have to post every single bet. Just don't only post your winning ones after the event has happened.

Carry on and keep beating the bookies everyone. :thup:

Spotted this a while ago, the betting thread should be for tips and what folk fancy BEFORE the event, bragging that you won AFTER the event with no indication you told folk on here leaves you wide open to criticism as Froggy has pointed out as you could simply be talking shite for attention .I asked the other day for a tip or a fancy and got fuck all back.

The stats produced  :lol: smacks of bullshit , no need to leave the thread GDM but howay man put some bets up we can all follow, that’s the point of the thread ffs. O0

45 losers from 48 bets posted before the game is an incredible coincidence like. :lol: But I actually do believe gdm now. :lol:

Just a bit of craic. I was sleep deprived but was working so couldn't sleep. Needed something to keep me busy. :lol:

Only dip in this thread occasionally but do recall it mildly irradiated me him posting them after the game because I wanted to copy them :lol:

Assumed he didn't want em jinxing.

48 posted before and 61 posted after though.

Only dip in this thread occasionally but do recall it mildly irradiated me him posting them after the game because I wanted to copy them :lol:

like i say, don't come in all the time, so just noticed a fair few winners after the games were done...wasn't looking for the losers obvs, i'm not an obsessive lunatic

like i say, don't come in all the time, so just noticed a fair few winners after the games were done...wasn't looking for the losers obvs, i'm not an obsessive lunatic

Me neither... :lol:

Me neither... :lol:

:pokerface:

:lol:

Ffs are y’all gonna chat about me much longer?

Hold my hands up and should post them all before and not after. That’s my only crime here and I’m not the only one that does it.

As I said tho I won’t post about bets again.

Ffs are y’all gonna chat about me much longer?

Hold my hands up and should post them all before and not after. That’s my only crime here and I’m not the only one that does it.

As I said tho I won’t post about bets again.

Correct , you aren’t the only one that does it, think about it ...what’s the point telling us afterwards? It’s just bragging , means f*** all except look at me. Get the bets up before the event, if you really fancy a bet to come  in let us know, surely that’s what the thread is about?

I know it’s started but strongly fancy under 3 goals in the Celtic game .currently 1 already  :lol:

If gdm put bets up before, i would say lots will copy them. Then blame him for not winning if the bet loses....not worth the hassle that like.

No one gets hassle it’s your decision to follow him, if he’s as good as he appears then great, I wouldn’t ever have a go if they lose.

If gdm put bets up before, i would say lots will copy them. Then blame him for not winning if the bet loses....not worth the hassle that like.

No one gets hassle it’s your decision to follow him, if he’s as good as he appears then great, I wouldn’t ever have a go if they lose.

Fair points, tricky one this. You put up all your bets and look like a massive gambling addict, which probably we all are actually  :lol:

Fair points, tricky one this. You put up all your bets and look like a massive gambling addict, which probably we all are actually  :lol:

One point about gambling is you only hear about the winners , most on here put up losers so can’t be very good.GDM  does  have a lot of bets but don’t seem big ones so that’s no so bad .

Anyhow hope yous have taken my Celtic match tip which  has a chance.

One point about gambling is you only hear about the winners , most on here put up losers so can’t be very good.GDM  does  have a lot of bets but don’t seem big ones so that’s no so bad .

Anyhow hope yous have taken my Celtic match tip which  has a chance.

I spotted the Celtic tip too late mate, all i ever do now is both teams to score. Small bets to win a fair bit back......not exactly doing that well  :lol:

Think you’ve touched on something here. I’m very aware of how much I bet sometimes especially after I win and didn’t want it to look like I just bet shit loads (which admittedly I do at times). Actually put restrictions on my accounts for this coming season as there is just too many markets these days. I’m certainly only betting on sat and sun for the time being

Also I started off in this thread posting tips and it seemed few others actually did so I stopped.  There is also an element albeit very small of ‘jinxing it’

Once again I apologise. Sorry it’s driven some poor cunt to madness the other day. I’ll just watch the thread from now on.

Think you’ve touched on something here. I’m very aware of how much I bet sometimes especially after I win and didn’t want it to look like I just bet shit loads (which admittedly I do at times). Actually put restrictions on my accounts for this coming season as there is just too many markets these days. I’m certainly only betting on sat and sun for the time being

Also I started off in this thread posting tips and it seemed few others actually did so I stopped.  There is also an element albeit very small of ‘jinxing it’

Once again I apologise. Sorry it’s driven some poor cunt to madness the other day. I’ll just watch the thread from now on.

Aye, our betting is something we all must keep an eye on.

Now i really don't do spins too much but after i won the £3000+, i spent a couple of hundred thinking I'd win again. I managed to stop before i went too far.

Now i just stick to £2 a day on football only....two £1 bets a day...that's it. Not sure I'll ever stop but limiting myself to that is perfect for me now.

And don't apologise mate, if your wins are genuine there's no need. I said before it looks skewed because you're posting winnings mainly...it's nowt to get worried about.

Aye, our betting is something we all must keep an eye on.

Now i really don't do spins too much but after i won the £3000+, i spent a couple of hundred thinking I'd win again. I managed to stop before i went too far.

Now i just stick to £2 a day on football only....two £1 bets a day...that's it. Not sure I'll ever stop but limiting myself to that is perfect for me now.

And don't apologise mate, if your wins are genuine there's no need. I said before it looks skewed because you're posting winnings mainly...it's nowt to get worried about.

Cheers mate. They are genuine. That’s the only thing that annoyed me is the insinuation I was lying.

I hope everyone on here has a good season betting wise.

1, you don't need to apologise.

2, no madness here, just did it for laughs and it got laughs. It was funny.

3, there's no such as jinxing. Same way there's no such thing as karma, horoscopes or God.

4, bet away my friend. It's only a joke and it's nothing personal.