The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Season long bets I’ve got £5 each on:

Watford, Hull, Bolton (all promoted), Man City, Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid & Juventus (all champions) For £1050.

Ajax (champions...I had them still on my slip by accident), Hamilton (to finish bottom), Luton, Accrington & Stevenage (relegated) to win £2100.

Season long bets I’ve got £5 each on:

Watford, Hull, Bolton (all promoted), Man City, Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid & Juventus (all champions) For £1050.

Ajax (champions...I had them still on my slip by accident), Hamilton (to finish bottom), Luton, Accrington & Stevenage (relegated) to win £2100.

That first one won’t be far off surely.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Will be doing mine soon - I too had Hull in my first draft but they’re still a basket case aren’t they? Could quite easily drop lower than finish high.

Need to do a bit of research on the transfers in L1/L2 before I place mine.

Not the top 20 is a decent wee podcast by two guys who concentrate on the championship down. I started listening when we got relegated to the championship. I assume they’ll do a league preview so gonna wait to listen and see their view.

As an aside they do a betting show before every weekend fixture during the season. Got a few good tips thanks to their knowledge of league 1 & 2

One corner each per half, and at least a goal in the 5 French National League games at 40/1.

I honestly forgot to post it in here coz I went out a run but I put bet on 0.5 goals in the 1st half at 15/2 and free £5 bet on goal in both halves at 50/1

Now I’ve posted it the 7:45 game will be 0-0

I like Finland's price given that Wales have loads of injuries and most of their best players other than Bale have bailed.

Germany/Finland/Turkey/Kosovo 17/1

:lol: I genuinely placed the same 4 teams as you before visiting this thread. You're fucked now.

Posting on here is well a jinx :lol:

Your record isn’t so good it seems , funny that  :lol:

Is funny that on Sunday I posted 2 bets on here which were fucked and 2 bets I didn’t post and both won :lol: cashed out a treble for £93 (Which went on to win anyway) after Monaco went down to 10 men

https://imgur.com/gallery/PamgPQc

And this in late game

https://imgur.com/gallery/8j9fir3

Wasn’t gonna mention it but you know it was an unnecessary dig from

You  ;)  :lol:

The Newcastle-online jinx is real

Photoshop

:lol: if I’d photoshop it I’d make it for a lot more money than a £93 cash out and a £139 double. I mean it’s easily provable but are we really that sad, actually I think you just may well be

There really is a few joy vaccums in here :lol: