The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Anybody else had difficulty getting a request a bet priced up by Sky Bet. Last few games I've tried to do a player to be carded double and it tells me to check back for it to be priced up but can never find it then?

Just frustrating as there is  £5 free bet on offer if you bet on the Merseyside Derby today I'll probably do a double for this.

Anybody else had difficulty getting a request a bet priced up by Sky Bet. Last few games I've tried to do a player to be carded double and it tells me to check back for it to be priced up but can never find it then?

Just frustrating as there is  £5 free bet on offer if you bet on the Merseyside Derby today I'll probably do a double for this.

I never do it thru the app or website. Tweet them @requestabet and they’ll price it up within half an hour

I never do it thru the app or website. Tweet them @requestabet and they’ll price it up within half an hour

Cheers mate. I'll try that now.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Everton, Bristol City & Lincoln all reasonably priced today.

So I’ve put all 3 in a treble :lol:

Gillingham really weirdly priced too.

My other bet:

Gillingham, Chelsea, Norwich & Bolton

Over 2.5:

Birmingham v Sheff Wed

Wimbledon v Shrewsbury

Scunthorpe v Cambridge

Hamilton v St Johnstone

£40 on all three, all return £1-2k.

Cheers for the advice. Requested Gomes, Fabinho and Richarlison to be carded 17/1

Cheers for the advice. Requested Gomes, Fabinho and Richarlison to be carded 17/1

No problem. Ive tweeted them since I noticed skybet had its own twitter account just for pricing up request a bets