Baines fee?

Dokko

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Wome from Weder Bremen?

Wome was woeful for Fulham when on loan (thinking of the same guy am i?)

Dunno never heard of him myself

the guy were looking at in holland is not good enough for the epl, His name is tim de cler, of az alkmar.

He's good on the ball but not great at defending, plus the premiership would probably be to fast for him.

not to sure about the Ajax guy though?

toon's taylor do you know the names of any off the left backs in germany? i don't really get to watch much of german football, fill me in.

Not really tbh, i've actually asked on here before, just know they produce a good standard of fullback these days, and the German league is quite like our own, so adapting and scouting ability shouldn't be too hard even for this club to do.

Greek ones as well as Dutch.

The games are similar imo, requires a certain level of ability but the mental & physical characteristics of these nations usually are the same, but hopefully cheaper in price to buy compared to shopping here.

We need determined, strong, fast & injury free players, then we can build on the rest after that.

does anyone remember the nigerian left back taiwo? he looks like the real deal to me, quick, strong and a thunderous left foot.also great corners and free kicks.

Krstajic as back up?

I thought he was a cb.

He can play left back too

I like CB's playing as FB's, total solid unit.

Doesn't offer much going forward, but keeps the goals out, especially the crosses.

does anyone remember the nigerian left back taiwo? he looks like the real deal to me, quick, strong and a thunderous left foot.also great corners and free kicks.

Plays in France?

Aye he's supposed to be decent.

Taiwo is definetely a shout then, he has been quiet and i haven't seen much of him lately but the last time i did i remember thinking '' damm he's good''.

Speaking of cb's playing Lb, maijhesen(formally of az alkmar) was a good candidate but he's only just moved to hamburg.

Plays in France?

6ft aswell so a good height!  :thup:

Plays in France?

6ft aswell so a good height!  :thup:

Wonder if they'd do a swap for Babayaro then?

Got to get rid of him somehow.

From wikipedia:

Taye Ismaila Taiwo (born April 16, 1985 in Lagos) is a Nigerian football (soccer) defender who currently plays for Olympique de Marseille (French league). Left-back Taiwo was part of the Nigerian team during the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship. He scored two decisive goals during the competition which enabled Nigeria to reach the final (lost 2-1 against Argentina). He was designated as the third best player of the tournament behind John Obi Mikel (Nigeria) and Lionel Messi (Argentina). After a successful outing in the African Nations Cup in Egypt in Taiwo's future has become extremely bright as he has atrracted interest from Italian giants, Internazionale.

Hes a very good player extremely highly rated, good all round left back who can attack and defend, he's also got one hell of a free kick on him.