Tottenham 0-1 Newcastle - Match Thread - 25/8/19

Mike

Guest covmag

That roar when it hits the back of the net  :smitten:

Was some roar like tbf. Covmag is back on board  :lol: even a photo change from the cabbage in honour of that win

Nah I’m just sick of the constant fucking whinging day in day out, I gave up my season ticket I bought just before Keegan signed as a player, I’ve done the hard yards.

Bruce is a muppet but I won’t buy into the constant daily grind of taking the piss out of him, it’s nuts man, I’ve already stated Ashley won’t get any of my money, it fucking hurts not to go after so long, so don’t come on here taking the piss that I was actually tucking happy that Newcastle won, I’ve tried to hate them, it doesn’t work, I’ve tried not to care, it doesn’t work.

Yes I may have been a right twat if as expected we had gotten hammered yesterday but I’m as fickle as they come tbh, it’s a game of football and whatever happens I will struggle to want us to lose, sorry but I’m not gonna sit hear and have a go at a Bruce because his team fought for him yesterday end of.

Very nice feeling for our noisy rabble to disrupt the spurs fans while they were nibbling on a gourmet vegan roasted beetroot and truffle foam vol au vent and sipping on their chardonnay and asking the stewards to turn the volume down on the home 'crowd noise' playing out over the tannoys.

Was some roar like tbf. Covmag is back on board  :lol: even a photo change from the cabbage in honour of that win

Nah I’m just sick of the constant f***ing whinging day in day out, I gave up my season ticket I bought just before Keegan signed as a player, I’ve done the hard yards.

Bruce is a muppet but I won’t buy into the constant daily grind of taking the p*ss out of him, it’s nuts man, I’ve already stated Ashley won’t get any of my money, it f***ing hurts not to go after so long, so don’t come on here taking the p*ss that I was actually tucking happy that Newcastle won, I’ve tried to hate them, it doesn’t work, I’ve tried not to care, it doesn’t work.

Yes I may have been a right t*** if as expected we had gotten hammered yesterday but I’m as fickle as they come tbh, it’s a game of football and whatever happens I will struggle to want us to lose, sorry but I’m not gonna sit hear and have a go at a Bruce because his team fought for him yesterday end of.

Ha ha just messing. I fully agree with all that and that's where I'm at. I can't have so much hatred for him and the club it just does me no good and I don't feel my usual self when I'm like that. It makes me generally more angry and bitter at work etc too. I watched Bruces interview on sky and felt sorry for him and can't hate him anymore. Nothing else we can do other than not feed Ashley and hope the club ticks over until the day he finally leaves 

Up the mags!

Guest covmag

Nah I’m just sick of the constant f***ing whinging day in day out, I gave up my season ticket I bought just before Keegan signed as a player, I’ve done the hard yards.

Bruce is a muppet but I won’t buy into the constant daily grind of taking the p*ss out of him, it’s nuts man, I’ve already stated Ashley won’t get any of my money, it f***ing hurts not to go after so long, so don’t come on here taking the p*ss that I was actually tucking happy that Newcastle won, I’ve tried to hate them, it doesn’t work, I’ve tried not to care, it doesn’t work.

Yes I may have been a right t*** if as expected we had gotten hammered yesterday but I’m as fickle as they come tbh, it’s a game of football and whatever happens I will struggle to want us to lose, sorry but I’m not gonna sit hear and have a go at a Bruce because his team fought for him yesterday end of.

Ha ha just messing. I fully agree with all that and that's where I'm at. I can't have so much hatred for him and the club it just does me no good and I don't feel my usual self when I'm like that. It makes me generally more angry and bitter at work etc too. I watched Bruces interview on sky and felt sorry for him and can't hate him anymore. Nothing else we can do other than not feed Ashley and hope the club ticks over until the day he finally leaves 

Up the mags!

Fair do’s , Ashley is my main beef and the cunts who lick his arse, I genuinely think Bruce wants this because of him being a Geordie, he may not be the best but slating him after that is fucking nuts, for now he’s earned a bit of trust , let’s face it we ALL expected a shit show after the game, he’s rammed it down a few folks mouths .

Fuck Ashley

I'm now convinced Lascelles didn't do anything wrong. Kane falls over because he tries to push Lascelles off but Jamaal's not there so all Kane's weight goes left and he falls over Lascelles. Kane's fault for trying to use him as leverage.

Credit to the players.  To a man they ran and ran and ran and ran.  There were some heavy touches bringing the ball forward and Longstaff could have found a way to square up the two runners but the effort that had been missing was there.

I don't think the club misses Shelvey.  He's a liability defensively which heavily outweighs any offensive contributions.

Joelinton played big.  Showed good first touch and was effective when he kept the ball moving.

Almiron's hard work will start showing on the score sheet.

It's time to sit Ritchie for Willems.  I've long been a fan of Ritchie but lets face it, he doesn't have the physical aspects we need at the position.  There isn't anything he does good enough, IMO.

Good win for Bruce but he still has a lot to prove.

Guest covmag

Credit to the players.  To a man they ran and ran and ran and ran.  There were some heavy touches bringing the ball forward and Longstaff could have found a way to square up the two runners but the effort that had been missing was there.

I don't think the club misses Shelvey.  He's a liability defensively which heavily outweighs any offensive contributions.

Joelinton played big.  Showed good first touch and was effective when he kept the ball moving.

It's time to sit Ritchie for Willems.  I've long been a fan of Ritchie but lets face it, he doesn't have the physical aspects we need at the position.  There isn't anything he does good enough, IMO.

Would you agree if we stay up he’s proved himself?

Fair do’s , Ashley is my main beef and the cunts who lick his arse, I genuinely think Bruce wants this because of him being a Geordie, he may not be the best but slating him after that is fucking nuts, for now he’s earned a bit of trust , let’s face it we ALL expected a shit show after the game, he’s rammed it down a few folks mouths .

Fuck Ashley

Wow. :lol:

Bruce sacked off Sheffield Wednesday specifically to come and lick Ashley's hoop.

Yes.

Yes.

So 17th would be 'proved himself' ?

I'm hoping he can keep the club up.  If the club were to be sold he would be the first one I want gone.  We all know that he's a mediocre Champo manager so yeah, if he keeps the club up he's done his job.

That's a very easy ride you're giving him, bearing in mind where Rafa got the team without the same financial backing.

I'm hoping he can keep the club up.  If the club were to be sold he would be the first one I want gone.  We all know that he's a mediocre Champo manager so yeah, if he keeps the club up he's done his job.

That's a very easy ride you're giving him, bearing in mind where Rafa got the team without the same financial backing.

He's a poor manager.  What should I expect?

Exceeded expectations maybe, certainly hasn't proven himself.

Amazing what a win does to peoples beliefs and stuff eh. Ashley has been proved right again, show zero ambition, let Rafa leave, make up another round of fakeover rumours, hire literally the worst manager possible, and face absolutely zero backlash. Gotta hand it to him, it's quite clever really. Gotta hand it to most of our fanbase too, it makes it a lot easier to walk away completely.

Guest covmag

Exceeded expectations maybe, certainly hasn't proven himself.

Didn’t say he had, my question was if he keeps up will he get more credit?

Guest covmag

Amazing what a win does to peoples beliefs and stuff eh. Ashley has been proved right again, show zero ambition, let Rafa leave, make up another round of fakeover rumours, hire literally the worst manager possible, and face absolutely zero backlash. Gotta hand it to him, it's quite clever really. Gotta hand it to most of our fanbase too, it makes it a lot easier to walk away completely.

Tell that to the 3000 that supported the team yesterday, what the fuck do you want?

Tell that to the 3000 that supported the team yesterday, what the fuck do you want?

For the fan base to not be happy to accept mediocrity and lack of ambition.