Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

People slating Almiron, our World class manager playing him out of position every game.

Especially hilarious considering we have no alternative. :lol:

That chance was shocking. He twice was more concerned where De Gea was then when he had the chance to take the shot on, took an unnecessary extra touch. Doesn't look like ever scoring.

Did Mike call Carroll fat? He's a lot of things but fat's not one of them  :lol:

:lol: Said he was a cheerleader.

Aye but you said he had tits which was the confusing bit :lol:

Said the Yank cheerleaders had tits

People slating Almiron, our World class manager playing him out of position every game.

That chance was shocking. He twice was more concerned where De Gea was then when he had the chance to take the shot on, took an unnecessary extra touch. Doesn't look like ever scoring.

Will have Alan smith scoring stats

Did Mike call Carroll fat? He's a lot of things but fat's not one of them  :lol:

:lol: Said he was a cheerleader.

Aye but you said he had tits which was the confusing bit :lol:

:lol: I said our cheerleaders were better because they at least had tits. I was actually saying he's got no tits.

Very frustrating. We're getting into some good situations, but then wasting them through a lack of composure. ASM and Almiron the chief culprits.

The passing in midfield looks a lot better though.

Very frustrating. We're getting into some good situations, but then wasting them through a lack of composure. ASM and Almiron the chief culprits.

The passing in midfield looks a lot better though.

Very impressed by the Longstaff brothers. Both using the ball very well, and they are at least closing down with some urgency, and holding good positions defensively.

We're not having enough of the ball though. Think we can afford to press them a bit more than we have been doing.

I absolutely love Miggy and want him to succeed, but this condescension and holier than thou attitude from some wanker posters in response to anyone mentioning the fact that the kid badly  needs to start producing assists or goals (even one of either would do) is typical of the state of the forum currently.

He is the classic example of a player in a crisis of confidence. His technique and sharpness in front of goal were better when he arrived, but it just didn't go in because he was unfortunate. Now, the boy is in his own head and his technique and sharpness with chances are suffering for it.

The Longstaff family are a better are markedly superior to what Man U have in midfield, which is sad for the state of that club, but good for the state of Longstaff genetics.

I absolutely love Miggy and want him to succeed, but this condescension and holier than thou attitude from some wanker posters in response to anyone mentioning the fact that the kid badly  needs to start producing assists or goals (even one of either would do) is typical of the state of the forum currently.

This is not new. I remember the same sort of fight over Anita, who was much more rubbish.

He is the classic example of a player in a crisis of confidence. His technique and sharpness in front of goal were better when he arrived, but it just didn't go in because he was unfortunate. Now, the boy is in his own head and his technique and sharpness with chances are suffering for it.

The Longstaff family are a better are markedly superior to what Man U have in midfield, which is sad for the state of that club, but good for the state of Longstaff genetics.

I absolutely love Miggy and want him to succeed, but this condescension and holier than thou attitude from some w***** posters in response to anyone mentioning the fact that the kid badly  needs to start producing assists or goals (even one of either would do) is typical of the state of the forum currently.

This is not new. I remember the same sort of fight over Anita, who was much more rubbish.

True, all good points :thup:

Literally no one scores or assists though

I absolutely love Miggy and want him to succeed, but this condescension and holier than thou attitude from some w***** posters in response to anyone mentioning the fact that the kid badly  needs to start producing assists or goals (even one of either would do) is typical of the state of the forum currently.

Literally no one scores or assists though

Literally nobody else has missed as many one on ones as he has, either. We are talking about finishing clear cut chances that he’s done really well to create for himself or by making intelligent runs. We ARE allowed to mention end product in a football forum, as one attribute of a player’s ability, are we not? Or am I breaking some blasphemy code of elitist football?