Manchester Utd 4-1 Newcastle Utd

samptime29

Guest neesy111

Bruce wants to sell Ki

Must still be bad blood from the bust up in their mackem days

I didn’t know that happened.

Bruce was on the radio the other day saying he was looking for a new club for Ki.

Because it didn't.  He was on loan there under poyet.

Last season : Man Utd was a piece of pathetic reffing, when we were winning and there's a clear handball from Shelvey's free kick and the ref wasn't even looking, would have killed the game if scored the pen we should have had.

Anthony Taylor is a useless bald tosser like.

i said let’s see if he can motivate the team second half. Nope he couldn’t as I feared.

What exactly can he do? What are his strengths as a coach? No one ever seems to be able to answer that.

Which is because he doesn’t have any.

Guest godzilla

i said let’s see if he can motivate the team second half. Nope he couldn’t as I feared.

What exactly can he do? What are his strengths as a coach? No one ever seems to be able to answer that.

Which is what I was implying

Absolutely. I was agreeing.

Yedlin for Almiron.  Hahahaha

We have a game in 44 hours, you do realise?

Moaning for the sake of moaning.

He just brought on a massively limited right back to play right wing in a game where we are 4-1 down.  That is certainly not moaning for the sake of it :lol:

We need Almiron for Saturday. We've lost the game.

Not f***ing hard to understand.

Oh no, I understand that part just fine.

Clearly don't. No reason to moan at that sub. Yet, you did moan.

I think the argument could be, why not have Muto to come on for a attacking player than another wing back.

Putting two wing backs on the bench is pretty shite, Muto should be on it.

If Muto was on the bench, then fair enough.

We need to save Almiron for Saturday, this is game over.

Aye, true enough.

Making Fred look like an actual footballer. Disgusting

:lol:

He's actually been decent for them lately.

And I wasn't previously a fan at all.

Man we stink. This has now turned into a warm down session for them. Goodness sake.

Well if the stats are bullshit, then how come people were literally saying in the Bruce thread earlier that it was unsustainable, and we were outperforming every metric. Suddenly a team take their chances and we get dicked. Not exactly hard to see

You don't need stats to see that a steve bruce team is unsustainable man :lol: everyone on here knows it is. The fact that the result suddenly correlates with those stats doesn't change the fact that this is visibly a different performance to others we've given this season though, especially in terms of defensive shape and mistakes.

The debate in the Bruce thread was about the pointlessness of forcing these stats on our general fanbase on twitter. They mean nothing to the average fan while the team is picking up points, and they aren't going to change opinions.

Guest godzilla

Absolutely. I was agreeing.

O0