Manchester Utd 4-1 Newcastle Utd

samptime29

Yedlin for Almiron.  Hahahaha

We have a game in 44 hours, you do realise?

Moaning for the sake of moaning.

He just brought on a massively limited right back to play right wing in a game where we are 4-1 down.  That is certainly not moaning for the sake of it :lol:

We need Almiron for Saturday. We've lost the game.

Not fucking hard to understand.

He just brought on a massively limited right back to play right wing in a game where we are 4-1 down.  That is certainly not moaning for the sake of it :lol:

Not f***ing hard to understand.

Oh no, I understand that part just fine.

Where is Ki?

Where is Muto?

Why are we having to bring on a defender in an attacking position?

Wait, is Ki fit?  Why is Bruce playing children ahead of Ki?

Bruce is a disaster man, honestly.

This has been coming all season

We've never defended this badly previously like.

Stats say otherwise. We’ve conceded a ton of chances in loads of games

You and your fucking stats man :lol: My eyes say otherwise. Our discipline has been poor tonight and there's huge gaps. Positionally we have never been this poor this season and haven't made this many mistakes. With how deep we defend we're always going to conceed chances - as we did last season and the season before - but tonight is more akin to the Leicester game, we're wide open.

You might need them tested because we’ve been conceding a ton of chances. Can only rely on Dubs having worldies for so long.

He literally said we’re bound to concede chances with our tactics, but we usually deal with it pretty well, unlike today & Leicester where we’re wide open.

Away to Man U is almost always a completely rubbish defeat for Newcastle, no matter what the state of that team is, tbf. Last season, they were 2-0 up in the first ten minutes against a team in open mutiny against Jose and still managed to lose. :lol: We should just move on and judge them against Everton.

This has been coming all season

We've never defended this badly previously like.

Stats say otherwise. We’ve conceded a ton of chances in loads of games

You and your fucking stats man :lol: My eyes say otherwise. Our discipline has been poor tonight and there's huge gaps. Positionally we have never been this poor this season and haven't made this many mistakes. With how deep we defend we're always going to conceed chances - as we did last season and the season before - but tonight is more akin to the Leicester game, we're wide open.

You might need them tested because we’ve been conceding a ton of chances. Can only rely on Dubs having worldies for so long.

"With how deep we defend we're always going to conceed chances - as we did last season and the season before"

I think you need yours testing since apparently you didn't read my post... I'm not saying we don't conceed chances, I'm saying we're more wide open than normal and making daft errors, which is usually the main difference between looking tight and looking shambolic for any defense minded team. The margins are fine, tonight we've been on the wrong side of those margins consistently.

Clearly don't. No reason to moan at that sub. Yet, you did moan.

Remember last season?  We would have a clear plan for possession and attacking channels.  Ayoze would come in from the right to work off long balls to Rondon.

Now we have an isolated guy who isn't a striker playing as a lone striker and a right back who is poor with the ball out on the wing. 

I think the argument could be, why not have Muto to come on for a attacking player than another wing back.

Putting two wing backs on the bench is pretty shite, Muto should be on it.

Away to Man U is almost away a completely rubbish defeat for Newcastle, no matter what the state of that team is. Last season, they were 2-0 up in the first ten minutes against a team in open mutiny against Jose and still managed to lose. :lol: We should just move on and judge them against Everton.

True. Man, that game last year was so annoying.

I hope we try today's setup with the regular midfielders against Everton. I fear he'll just bin it now though.

Oh well. It was nice seeing Joelinton being allowed to resemble a footballer for a bit today anyway.

Bruce wants to sell Ki

Must still be bad blood from the bust up in their mackem days

I didn’t know that happened.

Bruce was on the radio the other day saying he was looking for a new club for Ki.

I think the argument could be, why not have Muto to come on for a attacking player than another wing back.

Putting two wing backs on the bench is pretty s****, Muto should be on it.

This is also true.

I'm still laughing at Yedlin as a right winger.  Actual madness.

Putting two wing backs on the bench is pretty shite, Muto should be on it.

If Muto was on the bench, then fair enough.

We need to save Almiron for Saturday, this is game over.

Remember last season?  We would have a clear plan for possession and attacking channels.  Ayoze would come in from the right to work off long balls to Rondon.

Now we have an isolated guy who isn't a striker playing as a lone striker and a right back who is poor with the ball out on the wing.

Heady days when actual thought and tactical nous went in to preparing for games.

Yeah but we're much more attacking this season.