Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is there a feature on the forum where you can view how many posts you've had in a certain thread?

Yes. I can see that I've posted on this topic 28 times but have only posted directly about the takeover on 4 occasions so it can be misleading. I've actually spoken more about Leeds Utd on this thread than any potential takeover of NUFC!

Just click on your profile and go to show posts.

It's alright man just chill out.

Have a beer too?

To his defence.... back in 2011/2012 I was searching for laminate flooring on our iPad, and it immediately atuo-corrected it to rabbit orgasmn  :lol: :dontknow:

2011/2012 autocorrect was well known to be a bit kinky

Is there a feature on the forum where you can view how many posts you've had in a certain thread?

Yes. I can see that I've posted on this topic 28 times but have only posted directly about the takeover on 4 occasions so it can be misleading. I've actually spoken more about Leeds Utd on this thread than any potential takeover of NUFC!

It's alright man just chill out.

Have a beer too?

Not feeling it today. Weather is dismal, it's Sunday and I'm back to work tomorrow after a week off.

To his defence.... back in 2011/2012 I was searching for laminate flooring on our iPad, and it immediately atuo-corrected it to rabbit orgasmn  :lol: :dontknow:

2011/2012 autocorrect was well known to be a bit kinky

:mackems:

Your posts on Leeds were weird as well, but I didn't follow up on your views about them because people didn't want to discuss Leeds on a thread about takeovers.

The irony of someone who was spouting nonsense shite about Disney and Netflix on this thread trying to lecture anyone else about going off topic isn't lost on me  :lol:

Did anyone watch little bitter miggy on the Sunday supplement, be interested to know what he said ?

Spot the difference in the tone of this article, the little Man U supporting waster.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-sale-saudi-arabia-interest-reports-latest-buy-club-mohammad-bin-salman-a8586866.html

A report piece not an opinion piece. He described the potential for Man United to be bought by SA as 'doomsday for football.'

Did anyone watch little bitter miggy on the Sunday supplement, be interested to know what he said ?

Spot the difference in the tone of this article, the little Man U supporting waster.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-sale-saudi-arabia-interest-reports-latest-buy-club-mohammad-bin-salman-a8586866.html

A report piece not an opinion piece. He described the potential for Man United to be bought by SA as 'doomsday for football.'

Still a different tone there to anything he’s written about us, report, opinion piece or not.

Guest awaymag

My prediction: this will rumble on and wont happen. We'll never really get to know why, we'll never have any real confirmation from either side and we'll be stuck with the fat cunt.

I think the decision will be announced next week.  2 reasons

- Premier League restart will soon be upon us

- Media since Friday has ramped up since a quiet period.

Cant see anyone wanting this to continue on into the recommencement of the premier league as that could open a whole can of worms if the toon start to slip towards relegation!

My prediction: this will rumble on and wont happen. We'll never really get to know why, we'll never have any real confirmation from either side and we'll be stuck with the fat cunt.

My thoughts exactly. It will be identical to last year except this one actually made it to the O&D tests.

I think the decision will be announced next week.  2 reasons

- Premier League restart will soon be upon us

- Media since Friday has ramped up since a quiet period.

Cant see anyone wanting this to continue on into the recommencement of the premier league as that could open a whole can of worms if the toon start to slip towards relegation!

Pretty sure none of that will have any influence whatsoever on the deal going through.

My thoughts exactly. It will be identical to last year except this one actually made it to the O&D tests.

So not identical then....

Get out of here with your pesky facts

How can an owners and directories test just rumble on and eventually just fizzle out?

Any other PL club and this would fucking sail through I 100% guarantee it., how fucking much longer can this go on ffs, I’m not one for getting ratty but it’s a piss take now and I don’t care which one of you call me a fanny.

History tells you the longer shit goes on the less likely this will happen, based only on that .

Frustrated, sick as a twat , half expecting it to go tits up from the start.

Just fuck off football.

Any other PL club and this would fucking sail through I 100% guarantee it., how fucking much longer can this go on ffs, I’m not one for getting ratty but it’s a piss take now and I don’t care which one of you call me a fanny.

History tells you the longer shit goes on the less likely this will happen, based only on that .

Just fuck off football.

How can you 100% guarantee that? Nobody can.

Just fuck off football.

No

The UK has deep diplomatic and financial ties with Saudi Arabia, our government has turned a blind eye to bribery, human rights abuses, support of terrorism and so on for decades to keep their money flowing into our arms industry etc. The diplomatic consequences of the Premier League ruling that the nation's de facto head of state is too dishonest to own a Premier League club would be vast, I can't believe that it would be allowed to happen (although the Saudi state has done many things that could, by any reasonable definition, be considered to be dishonest). I'm sure it will go through.

How can an owners and directories test just rumble on and eventually just fizzle out?

It won't. But if they fail the test I suspect we will never get a full explanation of why.

It won't. But if they fail the test I suspect we will never get a full explanation of why.

It won't fail. It'll gan through.

So not identical then....

Identical as in we never really got to hear why that deal never came off. All we got was a newspaper interview from Ashley with him whining on & asking why a wealthy arab Prince could not just stump up a few extra million if he wanted NUFC so badly.