Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

im past caring now, football with closed doors for the forseeable doesn,t interest me 1 bit,just  look forward to it getting back to normal "the big 6"going through the motions year after year, nufc content with bottom half finnishes and the pathetic journalists happy for the circus which is nufc to be just that,rehashing the same drivel over fakeovers time and time again :dave:

Guarantee you will be posting about football/NUFC next season if the take over does not happen.

maybe to rant , if this doest pass any passion that i had left will be extinguished probably forever however the pl are in conversation with our would be owners and investers, some very intelligent,articulate people , im sure a mutual rapor will exist by now  so im still hopeful and fairly confident the consortium will win the day .

Who the hell would the PL have to answer to legally if they pass it through?

The whole "must be legally watertight" stuff sounds like a prep for a challenge from the buyers IMO.

Bein surely? They have an existing contract so maybe the PL are making sure allowing this doesn't break that contract.

Guest godzilla

It's getting approved

???

After looking at your planewatch (corrected  :cheesy:) analysis I don't think you're in a position to comment to be fair  :cheesy: :lol:

It's getting approved

???

It's getting approved. You know it, I know it, and this 14 pack of Heineken I've just brought home knows it.

Is there such a thing as a 14 can pack?

It's getting approved

???

It's getting approved. You know it, I know it, and this 14 pack of Heineken I've just brought home knows it.

No its me with my fat finger, it's the 15 pack from ASDA.

It's getting approved

???

It's getting approved

???

ASDA ? I’m not hard enough to go in ASDA Stanley. It’s like some different dimension.

Guest reefatoon

15 cans of Heineken? You were teetotal 2 pages back. It’s the takeover man, you need to sit down, chill and have a drink.

15 cans of Heineken? You were teetotal 2 pages back. It’s the takeover man, you need to sit down, chill and have a drink.

It's not the takeover. It's the sun that's came out in the past hour. I'm putting a fire on in the back garden and sticking audible on.

Guest godzilla

It's getting approved

???

After looking at your plainwatch analysis I don't think you're in a position to comment to be fair  :cheesy: :lol:

tenor.gif

Sorry.

Damn autocorrect on phone  :lol:

Can we have a poll up to see how people think this will go? A simple yes/no to will it go through.

I’m firmly in the no camp FWIW.

Said No all along (other than for a couple of days of false hope when NUFC.com chirped up) so I'm sticking with that.

Not really arsed either way now anyway. Totally bored with it all.

Think you are kidding yourself tbh. I am very arsed. Have devoted a huge amount of emotional energy once again following this saga, just like I did last year. And even though I feel certain of what is coming I am still dreading the heartbreak of experiencing it fall through. Just hope I can move on fairly swiftly and forget about football altogether.

Nah I think I've commented on this thread about 4 times in total, probably about the same on Twitter and it's rarely even mentioned amongst my mates and family or at work. Just not that arsed either way now. It's probably more symptomatic with how I feel about NUFC and football in general these days really.

Can we have a poll up to see how people think this will go? A simple yes/no to will it go through.

Said No all along (other than for a couple of days of false hope when NUFC.com chirped up) so I'm sticking with that.

Think you are kidding yourself tbh. I am very arsed. Have devoted a huge amount of emotional energy once again following this saga, just like I did last year. And even though I feel certain of what is coming I am still dreading the heartbreak of experiencing it fall through. Just hope I can move on fairly swiftly and forget about football altogether.

Nah I think I've commented on this thread about 4 times in total, probably about the same on Twitter and it's rarely even mentioned amongst my mates and family or at work. Just not that arsed either way now. It's probably more symptomatic with how I feel about NUFC and football in general these days really.

You have commented on this thread 42 times

:milner:

Beautiful  :lol: :lol: