Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It'll just be blessed relief when it happens, whichever way it goes.

If it’s a fail, there’ll be an appeal, if that fails I would think potential legal action. It could go on a bit longer.

Do you think they would definitely appeal.  My worry is they'd try elsewhere.

Where, it’s the PL they want into, biggest league in the world, global coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only the biggest league in the world because it has the most money and the best players.

But if both of those go elsewhere.....?

No reason for that to change, PL is the richest and biggest for a reason.  You're not suggesting that the Saudis buying a club in another League would be enough to even begin to dethrone the PL are you?

Got a reply to my complaint about Delaney, they said his conduct wasn't acceptable and that the relevant tweets had been taken down.

Made himself fair game with his deliberately inflammatory "saviour of Newcastle" nonsense last week.

Guest Howaythetoon

Got a reply to my complaint about Delaney, they said his conduct wasn't acceptable and that the relevant tweets had been taken down.

Made himself fair game with his deliberately inflammatory "saviour of Newcastle" nonsense last week.

Copper :lol:

You are utterly deranged.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion when his employer completely agreed with what I said....

Not sure how you come to that conclusion when his employer completely agreed with what I said....

You're a genuine danger and shouldn't be allowed near cutlery.

Do you genuinely think outside your bubble of Newcastle fans (and Man City fans who've been after Delaney for similar demented reasons for years) that you don't look like a complete fucking maniac?

Guest Howaythetoon

And again, fuck this fake named cunt journo, he’s probably called Martin, fucking Miguel :lol:

Do you genuinely think outside your bubble of Newcastle fans (and Man City fans who've been after Delaney for similar demented reasons for years) that you don't look like a complete f***ing maniac?

His employer agreed with me. Are you unable to grasp that?

If it’s a fail, there’ll be an appeal, if that fails I would think potential legal action. It could go on a bit longer.

Where, it’s the PL they want into, biggest league in the world, global coverage.

It's only the biggest league in the world because it has the most money and the best players.

No reason for that to change, PL is the richest and biggest for a reason.  You're not suggesting that the Saudis buying a club in another League would be enough to even begin to dethrone the PL are you?

I don't know the answer to that. But things are not beyond being able to be changed. It's only what, 25-30 years since Serie A was at least as big if not bigger than the PL. They certainly had all the biggest players. I remember watching Football Italia and being astonished that Italian spectators were being charged over £30 per ticket when I'd rock up at Newcastle and pay £3 on the door, admittedly as a 14-year old in the second division.

They had the players, they had the spectators, the grounds, the money, the exposure. Then Sky came along and everyone came to the PL instead. I'm not for one second saying things will change, but things can change, we're not above being dethroned as the self-proclaimed biggest and best league in the world and the world's richest consortium buying a club in a different league and whilst it won't tip the scales entirely on its own, it can't be overlooked as something which may alter the balance of power between the different leagues at least a bit.

The French league has already gone up in everyone's eyes because of what's happened with PSG.

Do you genuinely think outside your bubble of Newcastle fans (and Man City fans who've been after Delaney for similar demented reasons for years) that you don't look like a complete f***ing maniac?

When are you going to start going through his bins?

What we're you hoping to get out of it?

I don't know the answer to that. But things are not beyond being able to be changed. It's only what, 25-30 years since Serie A was at least as big if not bigger than the PL. They certainly had all the biggest players. I remember watching Football Italia and being astonished that Italian spectators were being charged over £30 per ticket when I'd rock up at Newcastle and pay £3 on the door, admittedly as a 14-year old in the second division.

They had the players, they had the spectators, the grounds, the money, the exposure. Then Sky came along and everyone came to the PL instead. I'm not for one second saying things will change, but things can change, we're not above being dethroned as the self-proclaimed biggest and best league in the world and the world's richest consortium buying a club in a different league and whilst it won't tip the scales entirely on its own, it can't be overlooked as something which may alter the balance of power between the different leagues at least a bit.

The French league has already gone up in everyone's eyes because of what's happened with PSG.

Anything can change over the course of 25-30 years, but with regard to the Saudis they aren't buying well into the future they're buying now.  If they want a club in the biggest league then for the foreseeable future that means the PL.

When are you going to start going through his bins?

Making stuff up now? :lol:

The inappropriate comment removed. He was asked to do it and didn't. Seems those who pay him for his thoughts disagreed with him.

The inappropriate comment removed. He was asked to do it and didn't. Seems those who pay him for his thoughts disagreed with him.

Joey Grass.

When is this report by WTO due to be published?  I thought it was tomorrow, however there appear to be conflicting views online. 

If it is to be released tomorrow, does anybody know what time and whether or not it will be available for general viewing?

Probably an apology which looks like he got.

Is this cunting report something that is coming out due to the takeover/test? Or just a happy coincidence that it happens to be coming out now?

I've really tried to switch off over all this bollocks until it's sorted.