Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

"I don't think I will ever recover"

https://twitter.com/agbnufc/status/1272610471313649665

If the feedback has been positive all the way along, and they then turn around and block it, you’ve got to think the premier league have led them a merry dance.

This is still our biggest indicator that it’ll go through.

I can’t imagine Chris Mort and Freshfields misjudging the feedback that badly, and they’ll be the people dealing with this on behalf of PCP.

Or they have been talking a load of shit, we will find out soon enough anyway.

I really am dreading what this report has in it tomorrow. I'm preparing myself for the worst based purely on I don't want to build my own Hope's up.

Is it being released to the public tomorrow?

It is not.

So what is the significance of tomorrow and the WTO?

Wow, another day - another 5-10 pages of people being horrible to one another. Shocker.

Are you okay?

Are you trying to be passing aggressive or are you genuinely asking me?

I really am dreading what this report has in it tomorrow. I'm preparing myself for the worst based purely on I don't want to build my own Hope's up.

It is not.

Not sure. Probably wrong, but I think the report tomorrow is finalised, rubber stamped and completed. Made public 30 days later. I think.

Probably not.

Wow, another day - another 5-10 pages of people being horrible to one another. Shocker.

Are you okay?

You do know Willems injured his knee right?

Made the mistake of randomly watching his Man City goal again :( miss Jetro man. We waited so long for him...fuck :lol:

Are you okay?

Your posts always seem to have an immense amount of anger inside them. I was wondering if you are okay

It is not.

Dancing in the streets for 19 Premier League clubs and 1 League One club, apparently

Guest godzilla

It is not.

Report is released to the interested parties involved with the dispute

Guest godzilla

Are you okay?

Your posts always seem to have an immense amount of anger inside them. I was wondering if you are okay

You're on a different planet you mind

Are you okay?

You're on a different planet you mind

Just looking out for one another.

Are you okay?

I'm good. But to be perfectly honest, I've been on this forum for 15 years and I've never seen this place be chock full of members so horrible to one another. So perhaps that makes me angry - that people just can't be a little more respectful from time to time. Maybe not have an argument or not have to prove someone wrong every single time.

:dontknow:

It is not.

And apparently this is what the premier league have been waiting for before approving/rejecting the takeover?

Are you okay?

I'm good. But to be perfectly honest, I've been on this forum for 15 years and I've never seen this place be chock full of members so horrible to one another. So perhaps that makes me angry - that people just can't be a little more respectful from time to time. Maybe not have an argument or not have to prove someone wrong every single time.

Gan canny and take it easy.

Are you okay?

Well said that man!

You actually believe he's received a warning for using a common turn of phrase? :lol: You're all as fucking mad as each other. This thing has driven you all off the cliff.

:lol: This. Absolutely nothing in it. None of you fuckers would have gotten sacked for that no matter what your job is.

That’s not strictly true unfortunately. It’s exactly the type of thing that would be used to get rid of someone in certain jobs.

Guest godzilla

It is not.

And apparently this is what the premier league have been waiting for before approving/rejecting the takeover?

Nobody has confirmed that, just presumption by some

It is not.

Again, I'm not sure I get that, do we think that if it was published months ago, the premier league would have approved it/rejected it within the first few weeks?

I don't think it would have, I don't believe this report has as much sway as is being made out.

Are you okay?

You're bang on.