Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

I must admit I thought he was making it up as I've been in Parliament St many times and it's largely open plan.  My guess is that it's a small team as I've also never come across international relations people, uts certainly not a hub involved in multi million £ take overs

14 minutes ago, Scoot said:

And you came in and read them! Sad!🤣

As did every other poster, you included. What a weird attempt at a dig.

34 minutes ago, thomas said:

You're welcome to hit the fuckin bricks any time you like, dillweed.

You’re welcome to use the ignore function any time you like.

43 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Literally what this particular thread is for. :lol:

Is it? Didn’t realise this thread extended to discussing year old content too. 

——

Three people immediately jumping in on the back of a fairly innocuous/factual comment. And people wonder why these threads just descend into utter bollocks…

Edited by Fantail Breeze

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Three people immediately jumping in on the back of a fairly innocuous/factual comment. And people wonder why these threads just descend into utter bollocks…

Complete inability from some to laugh at anything in this thread is the problem, no matter how light hearted a comment may be. Same problem with acknowledging that something which is posted may be incorrect. 

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

——

Trying not to be too personal or aggressive but……Ffs don’t come into this thread then…I’ve got you on ignore but i still have to read your posts because you keep getting quoted…..We may be boring and trivial to you, but some of us on here enjoy the banter…..you’re perfectly free to avoid this bullshit by not venturing into a thread you know is going to aggravate you😀

18 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

——

Rattled!

28 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Yeah, it is. It’s the Twitter bollocks thread for the takeover. And that definitely qualifies as Twitter bollocks, just like a year ago. 

21 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Trying not to be too personal or aggressive but……Ffs don’t come into this thread then…I’ve got you on ignore but i still have to read your posts because you keep getting quoted…..We may be boring and trivial to you, but some of us on here enjoy the banter…..you’re perfectly free to avoid this bullshit by not venturing into a thread you know is going to aggravate you😀

You’ve got me on ignore, but you managed to quote my post? That hadn’t been quoted by anyone else… That’s weird.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You’ve got me on ignore, but you managed to quote my post? That hadn’t been quoted by anyone else… That’s weird.

Alright I’ve tried to be polite…why don’t you just fuck off out of this thread….and leave us morons to enjoy the bollocks we keep putting up…Can you not take the hint…you are not wanted🤪

Guest reefatoon

You really need to stop coming into the takeover threads looking to argue Fantail lad. It’s no coincidence that the thread instantly goes to shit as soon as you post. You seem completely fine in other threads but you just seem to come into here to wind some folk up. I don’t mind your posts at all but you really do come across antagonistic at times fella.

45 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

——

3 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Alright I’ve tried to be polite…why don’t you just fuck off out of this thread….and leave us morons to enjoy the bollocks we keep putting up…Can you not take the hint…you are not wanted🤪

:lol: Proven to be a bit of a liar then? That’s a bit weird.

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

You really need to stop coming into the takeover threads looking to argue Fantail lad. It’s no coincidence that the thread instantly goes to shit as soon as you post. You seem completely fine in other threads but you just seem to come into here to wind some folk up. I don’t mind your posts at all but you really do come across antagonistic at times fella.

I’ve not said anything that others haven’t - read the posts above mine and on the previous page. 

I’m also not the one throwing abuse around and causing arguments.

The thread was hardly a pocket full of dreams before my post like.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

:lol: Proven to be a bit of a liar then? That’s a bit weird.

I’ve not said anything that others haven’t - read the posts above mine and on the previous page. 

I’m also not the one throwing abuse around and causing arguments.

But you enjoy it though, you like to get people rattled. You know exactly what the reaction will be in this particular thread when you post, yet you still come in and do it. You keep telling Whitley to get back in this thread, but here you are not heeding your own advice. It’s just winding folk up for the sake of it. You know what you are doing, you aren’t a daft lad.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

But you enjoy it though, you like to get people rattled. You know exactly what the reaction will be in this particular thread when you post, yet you still come in and do it. You keep telling Whitley to get back in this thread, but here you are not heeding your own advice. It’s just winding folk up for the sake of it. You know what you are doing, you aren’t a daft lad.

That post was absolutely nowt like :lol: Wasn’t negative about the takeover, it was just a comment about people discussing a tweet that was a year old (and already proven to be bollocks).

If we started discussing the merits of Leicester finishing in the top four in 2020/21, someone would probably comment something similar there too.

I’ve got better things to do with my life than try and ‘rattle’ some people in the internet. I post my own thoughts and if people don’t like them, they can ignore them. The constant whinging/moaning/abuse about people posting their own opinions on a forum is ridiculous.