Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

I'll choose not to believe that, primarily because its horse shit. As someone who has walked those halls, there is no international government relations room FFS!!! :lol:

Seems like the rumour mills are ramping up again to last year’s levels. Luckily I’ve learned the hard way just to not get sucked in anymore. Still surprised there hasn’t been anything really with the usual anti journalists brigade coming out with their negative exclusives so far, especially with the legal action ramping up (apart from Luke last week l).

1 hour ago, Slim said:

So there’s been a Saudi offer for Italian football tv rights

Whats your point with all these irrelevant and bullshit tweets Slim?

Having a little stir of the pot?? 

19 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Is this your tactic of catching Burnsie out? See whether thid arabic message (whatever it means) gets trending?

It’s just saying that Saudi have bud for some Italian tv rights 

Just now, Espio said:

It's also publicly available info, easy for some twitter nugget to put 2+2 together to make a rumour

Yes, but it’s not made up as the poster I replied to indicated. The tweet is BS as it’s from 2020.

Guest dazzanufc1892
2 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Yes, but it’s not made up as the poster I replied to indicated. The tweet is BS as it’s from 2020.

You're right, and it holds more validity than some of the legal arguments and statements made within this thread

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

Ahh, my apologies, missed what you were responding to!