Manchester City 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/07/20 post match p17 onwards

BlueStar

Mint free kick, not sure it was one though.

Why do you always forgive the unforgivable? Your support for your club is admiral, your support for Bruce is not.......

He only said it was a good free kick!

Samptime worse than Pardew for appreciating a free kick I think.

Guest neesy111

Having also suffered a 5-0 defeat at Leicester earlier in the season, Newcastle have lost by at least five goals on more than one occasion in the same Premier League season for the very first time.

Having also suffered a 5-0 defeat at Leicester earlier in the season, Newcastle have lost by at least five goals on more than one occasion in the same Premier League season for the very first time.

Another fantastic milestone reached under Mike Ashley

Remember for a couple of seasons watching us dig in, players knowing exactly what they were doing, making it horrible for the other team to play against? God it was ugly but I remember being a bit proud when you’d see Manquillo randomly give Sterling bugger all at The Etihad, or Murphy bursting through from a Clark punt to get us back to 1-1 and be beaten by a wonder goal, or home to Chelsea giving them fuck all, conceding late on, the roar when Joselu equalised out of fucking nowhere late on only to finally be beaten by an even later penalty?

It was horrible but that was far better to watch us dig in, see world class managers with their £400m teams come up against their match in the opposite dugout, lining up a team that cost a tenth of that and nearly getting something.

This, ‘at least Bruce gives it a go’ shite is bollocks. He hasn’t got a fucking clue. I tried watching today, switched off at 2-0. Apart from one or two games, even if it was 85-15% possession, 20 to 3 shots on goal, a lot of games we still had a chance of a point up to the very end. This is horrible under Bruce, sorry.

Remember for a couple of seasons watching us dig in, players knowing exactly what they were doing, making it horrible for the other team to play against? God it was ugly but I remember being a bit proud when you’d see Manquillo randomly give Sterling bugger all at The Etihad, or Murphy bursting through from a Clark punt to get us back to 1-1 and be beaten by a wonder goal, or home to Chelsea giving them fuck all, conceding late on, the roar when Joselu equalised out of fucking nowhere late on only to finally be beaten by an even later penalty?

It was horrible but that was far better to watch us dig in, see world class managers with their £400m teams come up against their match in the opposite dugout, lining up a team that cost a tenth of that and nearly getting something.

This, ‘at least Bruce gives it a go’ shite is bollocks. He hasn’t got a fucking clue. I tried watching today, switched off at 2-0. Apart from one or two games, even if it was 85-15% possession, 20 to 3 shots on goal, a lot of games we still had a chance of a point up to the very end. This is horrible under Bruce, sorry.

Murphys goal wasn't an equaliser.

That game was the most boring game I've ever been to. Ever. We didn't attack until the 80th minute.

19% possession, and it was a Yedlin own goal, not a penalty, that we lost to.

I remember the match thread, after the game, and posters were going mental at how we played.

Defensively the shape was good, but offered nothing going forward for most of the game.

From nowhere we were back in the game because of how we set up.

Just like us away to Everton this season man!

Nowhere near the same. :lol:

Fucks sake man. Is sarcasm only detectable if you add emojis?

Aye, it is  :gm's patter:

Haven't you asked this same question before?

Yes and I don't think I got an answer.

Yes and I don't think I got an answer.

Yes, add an emoji.