Manchester City 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/07/20 post match p17 onwards

BlueStar

I know it's not going to meet with universal approval on here, but I would definitely be looking to replace Dubravka with either a new goalkeeper or Woodman if he's ready. He's a good shot stopper like Given was, but poor off his line, indifferent distribution and full of mistakes.

He's literally been the difference between us going down and staying up this season.

I know it's not going to meet with universal approval on here, but I would definitely be looking to replace Dubravka with either a new goalkeeper or Woodman if he's ready. He's a good shot stopper like Given was, but poor off his line, indifferent distribution and full of mistakes.

He's literally been the difference between us going down and staying up this season.

Bit of an exaggeration

See the difference there lol Pep going mad, Bruce....Lick Lick, Lick,Lick.

Run fast

Kick hard

Work rate

Etc etc

A ball is made to be kicked, kicked hard

A pie is made to be eaten, eaten hard.

And that's the Geordie way.

Bit of an exaggeration

Not all all. Youve simply been blinded by this post lockdown run and forgotten everything that preceded it.

Bit of an exaggeration

We're 16 points clear of the relegation zone.

Bit of an exaggeration

Not all all. Youve simply been blinded by this post lockdown run and forgotten everything that preceded it.

I haven't.

Bit of an exaggeration

I haven't.

Judge is right.

Two mental posts

Bit of an exaggeration

I haven't.

Judge is right.

No he isn't. If Darlow had been in goal all season we'd have been in the bottom 3.

Bit of an exaggeration

I haven't.

Judge is right.

No he isn't. If Darlow had been in goal all season we'd have been in the bottom 3.

Bit of an exaggeration.

Really sad state of affairs, this. I know its Man City away but I'm watching this just hoping we aren't humiliated something like 7-0. That's not what following Newcastle United is about, surely?

We're safe man, why so ANGRY?