Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Newcastle United - 20/07/20 - FIN

Disco

Good half. Restricted Brighton to absolutely nothing. Kept it tight and compact at the back.

If Bentalebs shot at the edge of the box wasn't blocked and was on target and their keeper couldn't get to it then we'd be winning 1-0.

More of the same second half.

Good half. Restricted Brighton to absolutely nothing. Kept it tight and compact at the back.

If Bentalebs shot at the edge of the box wasn't blocked and was on target and their keeper couldn't get to it then we'd be winning 1-0.

Good half my ass. Not sure if serious though?

Hur hur.

I can assure you there was absolutely nothing serious in that post.

Although the bit about shooting is true though. If we have more shots on target that don't get blocked and the keeper can't save them then we'd be scoring goals.

Although the bit about shooting is true though. If we have more shots on target that don't get blocked and the keeper can't save them then we'd be scoring goals.

Amazing.

Amazing.

The judge has a strange sense of humour.  He's alright really.  :idiot2:

Top 3 worst games I've seen.

This season has been fucking horrible... worse than  the seasons we've went down in the prem era

Nah, this season alone has had worse than this.  Oxford, Rochdale, August-December.

Good half. Restricted Brighton to absolutely nothing.

Good half. Restricted Brighton

Good half.

Best our defence has looked since coming back up.

Ah, you're just a troll, cheers, I won't bother in future :thup:

Good half. Restricted Brighton to absolutely nothing.

Good half. Restricted Brighton

Good half.

Best our defence has looked since coming back up.

Ah, you're just a troll, cheers, I won't bother in future :thup:

Is he new?