Ryan Fraser (now playing for Southampton)

Chapo

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gbandit said:

A fee? Get the fuck in. Oh yer bike, ya ned

Loving the use of ned here. 

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Apparently they're haggling about paying up the last year of his contract. 

Pretty stunning if true. Hope he runs his contract out here and snaps his knee in his final week. No friendly Shortstaff treatment for him.

Edited by 80

As it’s clear there’s no way back into the squad for Fraser, and buyers know the club are on the hook for 3-4m in wages if he stays another year I guess they will try and take the piss.

Only way the club get a decent deal is if there’s competition for his signature IMO

Let him rot if he’s not willing to agree a contract that scrubs his final year of wages. I’m not in favour of screwing players over but he’s clearly a complete wanker

I’m more surprised Southampton is interested when he clearly shows that money is more important than game time. I bet with a more professional behaviour he’d get a decent contract for the reminder of his career. 
no other EPL side will ever take him on now.  Esp. With his attitude. He’s made himself Championship fodder earlier than necesssary imo. 
Good luck rotting in the U21…. 

Edited by maze
Typos

Is it him or is it the buying club?

Seems more likely to me they the buying club is trying to squeeze the price or get him for nothing, as if it’s him he’ll just sit tight and take the money 

We’ve shown that we don’t like being taken the piss out of in negotiations. If the last year doesn’t get cancelled, he’ll be going out on loan again to whoever covers his wages / part of his wages 

On 12/06/2024 at 18:40, Terrymac1966 said:

How much for Frazer? Any info about???

We have to pay him £3m to leave it seems.

4 minutes ago, Menace said:

It would still cost us about £3m in wages. Lose/lose really.

Yeah but there’s always a chance he gets knocked over and ends his chance of a draw future contract this way