Callum Wilson

Strawberry

Tends to happen when you only get one chance a game or less, which unfortunately, is our specialty.

Literally has to score the only chance he gets. Too much pressure and not sustainable. Remy/BA etc could do it, but its rare as fuck man

Were those teams anywhere near this bad? Sure we created more chances than this.

Those teams still had the likes of Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Cisse in and around things who would cause problems despite Pardew.

Tends to happen when you only get one chance a game or less, which unfortunately, is our specialty.

Literally has to score the only chance he gets. Too much pressure and not sustainable. Remy/BA etc could do it, but its rare as fuck man

He's going to end up like Dwight Gayle.

Thought he didn't do great when released into dangerous positions a couple of times as well tbh, not a great game compared to last week, but strikers will miss the odd sitter.

That missed header was a shocker. Not much to work with today, obviously, but we had one gilt-edged chance and he totally fluffed it.

Possibly why he’s an 5-10 a season man rather than 10-20.

Literally every striker in the world misses loads of chances fans think they should score

That missed header was a shocker. Not much to work with today, obviously, but we had one gilt-edged chance and he totally fluffed it.

Literally every striker in the world misses loads of chances fans think they should score

Aye. You can't create one chance and blame the striker for missing it.

I think you can, like; certainly that one anyway. You'd expect your £20m CF to be hitting the target there; it was a poor effort and the lad knew it immediately. Of course he wasn't to blame for the rest of the team's stinking performance, and it's right that a striker is bound to get rusty/his conversion rate will plummet if he's getting an average of one chance every game. Should've scored there, though. No biggy that he didn't, the game was gone.

I think you can, like; certainly that one anyway. You'd expect your £20m CF to be hitting the target there; it was a poor effort and the lad knew it immediately. Of course he wasn't to blame for the rest of the team's stinking performance, and it's right that a striker is bound to get rusty/his conversion rate will plummet if he's getting an average of one chance every game. Should've scored there, though. No biggy that he didn't, the game was gone.

I haven't seen it so can't comment. All I'm saying is that there is no excuse for him being expected to score with one chance. However good a chance it is. If he hasn't swung his shooting leg for the previous 70 mins then he's likely to miss, however good he is.

I haven't seen it so can't comment. All I'm saying is that there is no excuse for him being expected to score with one chance. However good a chance it is. If he hasn't swung his shooting leg for the previous 70 mins then he's likely to miss, however good he is.

It was a header

It was a header

Same shit different hairstyle.

Aye. You can't create one chance and blame the striker for missing it.

I'm sure that other pricey striker will commiserate with him.

b92e7f74752385a202cf5a5df67adfa6.jpg