Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Would have been class atmosphere in Istanbul had fans been allowed in.

Not so sure about that. Başakşehir aren’t a proper club, only been going a few years, and don’t really have any fans.

Would have been class atmosphere in Istanbul had fans been allowed in.

Not so sure about that. Başakşehir aren’t a proper club, only been going a few years, and don’t really have any fans.

Erdogan's plaything.

Absolutely shocking penalty given to Chelsea for "handball" and a second yellow as well :anguish:

There’s bad defending and then there’s the 1st goal Man U conceded last night. I can’t think of a goal at any level where I’ve seen worse defending, the outfield players clearly weren’t positionally aware of each which is bad enough but the keeper and staff on the side lines should have been screaming blue murder at them. Unbelievable stuff.

There’s bad defending and then there’s the 1st goal Man U conceded last night. I can’t think of a goal at any level where I’ve seen worse defending, the outfield players clearly weren’t positionally aware of each which is bad enough but the keeper and staff on the side lines should have been screaming blue murder at them. Unbelievable stuff.

I've never seen anything like it. They were being screamed at from the sidelines. You can see Phelan screaming at Matic to get back and go goalside. Incredible from professional footballers.

I've never seen anything like it. They were being screamed at from the sidelines. You can see Phelan screaming at Matic to get back and go goalside. Incredible from professional footballers.

Looks like a sunday league match. Where the fuck were the defenders? :lol:

I's argue thats disrespectful to Sunday league players tbh. :lol:

Guest neesy111

The 2nd goal was bad as well.

At the other end of the pitch showing a complete lack of respect for the opposition. It's the sort of shape you'd expect if you're chasing the game with 30 seconds left.

Defending for Man United's goal wasn't that good either. Defender just gives up as soon as Shaw is passed him, then Martial completely unmarked in the box. Good header though.

Awful. Luke Shaw is fucking useless. He'll lose his place soon and will only be playing in a back 5. I hope.

Rangers are actually a  good team this year, they”re too good for the scottish league they’ll win that easily, and they’ve been doing very well in europe. They’d easily finish lower mid-table in the prem in my opinion. Couldn’t see the likes of us or Burnley getting results against Galatasaray and Benfica.

Rangers are actually a  good team this year, they”re too good for the scottish league they’ll win that easily, and they’ve been doing very well in europe. They’d easily finish lower mid-table in the prem in my opinion. Couldn’t see the likes of us or Burnley getting results against Galatasaray and Benfica.

You're overrestimating how good a lot of those teams are.

Think we'd do decent against a 10 man Benfica, tbh. Don't mind Rangers, though.

You're overrestimating how good a lot of those teams are.

Maybe, but I just think of they can do well in europe and reach the last 16 (reckon they’ll get at least that far again), they could get past a few shit premier league sides. Let’s not overestimate how good some of the bottom six EPL teams are, either.