Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Gutted for Hearts. Beat Rangers in the 1/4 Final, Covid-19 happens, get sent down by then Scottish FA, meet Hibs in the Semis now a league apart, beat them, then match Celtic 3-3 AET, went 3-2 up in the shoot-put scoring the first three and Celtic missing one before losing in the end. Almost the perfect Cup win.

The pen after the one Gordon saved man :anguish: my whole extended fanily are Hearts fans.

My dad is, proper gutted to see them lose that. Two fucking dismal penalties.

:lol: actually went back and quoted from yesterday, tragic stuff

Very difficult to type fraud in the search box and quote the first result. Tragic indeed.

Didn't you say McTominay was shite too? Tragic stuff. :lol:

Froggy with another big W.

Don't reckion he will shag you pal

I fucking will

Very difficult to type fraud in the search box and quote the first result. Tragic indeed.

I fucking will

:lol:

I fucking will

:lol:

Wonder what the man united forums thoughts are rather than a team of no significance?

Our team is of significance to you. You wanting our manager to stay in a job so we can be poor seems strange.

Why? I’ve had years of man united fans being self entitled. It’s much better seeing a shite man united than a good one. Would be the same if it were Liverpool.

Ole- pulled Man Utd back in his first season from nothing ,qualified for the champions league , did very well in a group with big teams in, currently 2nd in the league nearly half way through.

At what point does he get any praise?

Ole- pulled Man Utd back in his first season from nothing ,qualified for the champions league , did very well in a group with big teams in, currently 2nd in the league nearly half way through.

When he gets in his time machine and doesn't hack down Rob Lee.

When he gets in his time machine and doesn't hack down Rob Lee.

It’s not just here though it’s all over .

Though bielsa as he has a go at every team gets unlimited none stop praise