Bolton v Newcastle. Pre-match talk,teams,predictions etc.etc.

Guest Deep456

Guest Moe-Ali

Bolton 1-2 Newcastle

Given/Srnicek

Solano  Taylor Ramage  Huntington

Butt

Parker   

Emre

Duff/Milner                     

Dyer

Martins

Bolton 1-2 Newcastle

Given/Srnicek

Butt

Parker   

Emre

Duff/Milner                     

Dyer

Martins

yep!

A draw would be mint. We need to lower our expectations a bit. I can already feel the hype now and the inevitable disappointment/frustration when we don't get a win out of this. This is a team that is challenging for a top 4 place. They've been brilliant at home, losing only to Chelsea and Manyoo but beating Liverpool. They'll play their normal aggressive football and will come at us from the first minute. Need to keep calm early on. Again, draw would be mint. We'll have a better chance of beating Everton at the weekend.

Bolton 1-2 Newcastle

Given/Srnicek

Butt

Parker   

Emre

Duff/Milner                       

Dyer

Martins

yep!

Yep!

I'd like to see the exact same team that beat Tottenham, with Huntington starting ahead of Babayaro. I don't think Milner deserves to loose his place just because Duff is fit again, he has been one of our most consistent performers all season. Would like to have Bramble fit for this one cause Ramage WILL struggle to beat Davies in the air.

I think we'll get a draw, though Boltons tough tackling might be risky with the pace of some of our players so if we're lucky they'll go easy on us or get sent off.

I'd like to see the exact same team that beat Tottenham, with Huntington starting ahead of Babayaro. I don't think Milner deserves to loose his place just because Duff is fit again, he has been one of our most consistent performers all season. Would like to have Bramble fit for this one cause Ramage WILL struggle to beat Davies in the air.

I think we'll get a draw, though Boltons tough tackling might be risky with the pace of some of our players so if we're lucky they'll go easy on us or get sent off.

The only consistancy in milners game is that he keeps loosing the ball.

Unlike some of the other players he has worked his socks off just about every game  this season and his end product has become better and better. But yes, there are times when he gives away the ball too much. I have no problem with that as long as he is involved in every other goal we score and make the most of his defensive responsibility. Would be nice to see him get a goal himself sometime though.

Where as Duff has been simply AMAZING!!!  :thup:

Duff is a far better player than Milner and I trust him to have a better game than Milner.

Duff has been better than Milner this season, it's just that all expectations of Duff were extremely high and he hasn't met them. I don't know what it is about Milner that everyone rate, with the exception of his work-rate.

If Duff gets to play, I'm well sure that he'll some time soon will have a great game and everyone here will suddenly change their minds and say that you've always said he needed time to settle

Duff is a far better player than Milner and I trust him to have a better game than Milner.

Duff has been better than Milner this season, it's just that all expectations of Duff were extremely high and he hasn't met them. I don't know what it is about Milner that everyone rate, with the exception of his work-rate.

If Duff gets to play, I'm well sure that he'll some time soon will have a great game and everyone here will suddenly change their minds and say that you've always said he needed time to settle

:lol:

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Utter codswallop. Milner has been excellent this season, Duff has been shite so far and clearly unfit. People won't "change their mind" about Duff if he plays well, they will simply realise that he finally playing to his level.

Utter codswallop. Milner has been excellent this season, Duff has been shite so far and clearly unfit. People won't "change their mind" about Duff if he plays well, they will simply realise that he finally playing to his level.

Correct.

I reckon it will be this.....

-------------------Pav

Nobby----Taylor--------Ramage-----Hunty

--------------------Butt

Milner------Parker------Dyer---------Emre

-------------------Martins

BENCH

Krul

Edgar

Duff

Sib

Carroll

Guest sicko2ndbest

......................given........................

Nobby...Ram............Tayls.........Hunt

Milner...............Butt.....................Duff

...............Parker..........Dyer................

........................Martins.........................

Duff will give Hunt more cover than Emre