Southampton 2-0 Newcastle United - 06/11/2020 - post match from pg18

Disco

Guest neesy111

Hendrick was such a waste of money.

Even 0?

His wages could buy loads of paddling pools for the training ground.

True.

One consistent thing from Bruce is the ability to make the team perform worse than the sum of it's talent. We rely on individual moments of brilliance during the third of the game where we finally have the ball, while hoping the opposition fail to score for the rest.

Guest neesy111

I know he fucked up for the goal, but Almiron makes such a difference to the transion from defence and attack.

He does, he's our best carrier of the ball up the field.

Not sure who the commentator on my stream is, he is fucking clueless though. "Whatever the criticism you can't say Bruce hasn't done a good job" quite right to be fair, thought we would be down by now. he has exceeded the lowest of expectations, not probably his point though. He bettered himself "We know the longer Steve Bruce is at a club the stronger the team gets" Clearly, other than every other team he has ever managed. The majority of his clubs have a slight improvement in the first year and its fucking grimly downhill from there.

Between Trump and the Bruce love I give up on facts and reality being important.

Playing some decent football atm. Longstaff looks sharp.

What? :lol:

Writing on phone so don't want to elaborate too much. Not saying hes played particularly well, but he seems a little sharper or more rapid than he's been ever since coming back from his injury. He hasn't run around with the Shola stroll today.