FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Arsenal (a) - Live on BBC1

:lol:  seriously all these teams for us to pick and we land Arsenal away :lol:

This club just has no luck man.

Tbh I would prefer Bruce get us knocked out against Chorley or someone just to underline how shite he is.

We used all the luck up in the piss easy carabao cup opponents we had and flunking premier league goals and points. Tbf takeover aside all we have been getting is luck. Even covid spared our blushes getting whipped by villa this week ;)

No luck. :lol:

In 10 cup draws we’ve only drawn 3 Premier League teams under Bruce.

I was gonna say :lol:. Tbf, there’s always at least one post like that for every single club when they get a tough draw. The irony is that the poster is claiming his/her club is special in their bad luck, when the post itself makes it clear that the opposite is true.

I didn't just mean this club has no luck in the FA Cup, I mean in general. Whatever competition or scenario we are in we always get the shit end of the stick and have done for years.

New chairman? Here have Mike Ashley

Record signing? Here have Joelinton

New manager? We'll give you one good one for every 5 absolute shite ones

Rich Middle Eastern owners want to buy you? Don't think we'll let them

Seeing us get drawn away against the current holders was just one of many things that really don't go our way. We've definitely had more bad luck than good, even if I am looking at it through black and white spectacles.

I didn't just mean this club has no luck in the FA Cup, I mean in general. Whatever competition or scenario we are in we always get the shit end of the stick and have done for years.

New chairman? Here have Mike Ashley

I defy you to find a fan that thought having a billionare (on paper) was a shitty move or unlucky at the time. We were all naive due to what happened at other clubs.

Record signing? Here have Joelinton

Stupid decision, by inept ownership. Not luck.

New manager? We'll give you one good one for every 5 absolute shite ones

Stupid decision(s), by inept ownership. Not luck.

Rich Middle Eastern owners want to buy you? Don't think we'll let them

Corruption within the league that we all knew existed. Not luck.

Seeing us get drawn away against the current holders was just one of many things that really don't go our way. We've definitely had more bad luck than good, even if I am looking at it through black and white spectacles.

A bit of bad luck, but there's no reason if the team was up for it we couldn't win or fluke a win.

Bit of a victim complex there, Scotty66[/member]. When we were half decent 15-20 years ago, you could maybe say we were unlucky, but now it's mostly poor guidance from very poor leadership and lack of investment in good leadership. Good leadership creates good culture and that typically leads to success more often than not.

Arsenal away shouldn’t be any different to say Palace or West Ham at the minute anyway.

Agree, they don't exactly have teams shaking in their boots right now, you always get the feeling they could just as easily lose as win regardless of who they're playing. Very far from unbeatable, but we'll give them the freedom of the pitch which will suit them down to the ground.

Newcastle United's Emirates FA Cup third round tie at Arsenal will be played on Saturday, 9th January, it has been confirmed.

Kick-off will be at 5.30pm (GMT) and the game will be broadcast live on one BBC One.

The FA has confirmed that for the first time all 32 third round fixtures will be broadcast live. Twenty four games will be live across BBC and BT Sport platforms, with the remaining eight matches broadcast live on The FA Player

But United's trip to the Emirates is one of eight primary match selections for broadcast on BBC and BT Sport