Elliot Anderson (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

joeyt

7 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

So he’s shite. 

No, I don’t think he’s shite.  Just saying that Howe doesn’t come out and say anything less than positive about his players - so it’s not a barometer of quality. 

Forgot to mention this before but when o was trying to get on the NUFC website on the morning of 1st July to read the articles about our transfer business, I noticed that whilst Minteh and the GK were time stamped 1st July, Anderson’s article was time stamped on 27th June which suggests we weren’t as panicked on this one as assumed 

• 3 weeks later...

This £20m thing is going to be the new Targett/£100k a week isn't it. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This £20m thing is going to be the new Targett/£100k a week isn't it. :lol:

This is why I think clubs should just tell us what the transfer fee and wage are

11 minutes ago, Jewel said:

Did we really pay £20m for that shit Greek goalkeeper?

This deal fucking stinks. I can't see any financial sense nor common sense if this shit is correct 

2 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

This deal fucking stinks. I can't see any financial sense nor common sense if this shit is correct 

Keep hold of Isak, Gordon, Bruno and avoiding point deducation?

3 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

It makes financial sense because, whatever the fee, it’s made the potential PSR breach go away.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

It makes financial sense because, whatever the fee, it’s made the potential PSR breach go away.

For now, Forest are already in the crosshairs of the EPL and have fined them already, what's to say they don't rule these types of deals illegal and sanction everyone (outside the top 6) with points deduction.

When I scare myself with shit like this I wish Wor Amanda was still in our corner.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

For now, Forest are already in the crosshairs of the EPL and have fined them already, what's to say they don't rule these types of deals illegal and sanction everyone (outside the top 6) with points deduction.

When I scare myself with shit like this I wish Wor Amanda was still in our corner.

Don’t cross the road mate, you might get hit by a car.

58 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Surely some PSR sleight of hand. Doesn’t stink as much as flogging a hotel or our own woman’s team to ourselves.

Just don't believe that. As mentioned above that would immediately be a red alert to the Premier league, signs for Forest for about €5 million, plays only 5 games and then signs for us for £20 million. I'm calling utter bollocks on that. 

2 hours ago, Zero said:

If that’s real, it just shows how close we are to the PSR red line.

As Man Utd creep over the line with debt of over £1 billion, seems fair.