The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

the messed up thing is that Greg over at ours paints you guys in a totally different light...friendly and not petty at all. this thread though....honestly...

so you guys basically just pick out funny or extreme quotes from FANS of a club and just run with it like its the general view of an entire board? does that really sound fair??

We don't all think the same as each other, if that's what you're implying.

i'm implying NOTHING. thats the whole point.... you cant imply ANYTHING based on singular quotes form individuals and call them the general concensus of an enitire group of fans..how does that make sense??

tell me fans that dont rate thier players..epsecially those dear to thier hearts..you guys obviously rate taylor dont you? bet you think the world of him.....and the likes of milner and parker etc...maybe even edgar....whats wrong with that? FANS do these sort of things

anyway...its your board and i just pass through here on occasion to lurk...dont mean to cause hassle... it just seems obsessive and petty abit

Who'd you rather Huddlestone or Fabregas?

you obviously dont know me so thats why you feel the need to ask me such a question....my answer is fabregas...but are you aware that they are 2 totally different types of players?? personally i would still go for fabregas and get a destroyer beside him.

question for you...who would you rather....King or ramage?? (yes apprently one of yours said that ramage was better so guess i should ask you the question then to be consistant, only fair)

Yea 1 of ours said Ramage when about 80% of the idiots on GG said Huddlestone.

prove it (the 80% thing) you put a stat like that there you might as well attempt to back it up..it doesnt even have to be 80% but surely it should at the very least be 1 in 2. thread title would be nice

you never actually answered who you'd rather have.....King or ramage?

I'd have King

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65683&highlight=fabregas

Its dropped a bit since i last looked, Its only 69% now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Harry_Perkins

Why bother African? They can laugh all they want.... they'll still be 14th tomorrow, 51 years without a major trophy, managed by Glenn Roeder, with Freddie Shephard as their chairman. It's embrassing really. Having a good laugh at fans of another club, when there own is so mediorce? Where is the same thread over on GG about Liverpool or Man Utd?. What with us being so far above them?.  bluelaugh.gif And we're arrogant eh?. Even West Ham are not this deluded.  bluelaugh.gif

You honestly think a clubs fans who think because they finished in a european place for the first time in the PL, they would be challenging chelsea for the league is not deluded?

bluelaugh.gif

I would think virtually no one said that. If they did, they were utterly deluded. Either way, I say again.... how can you take the piss about anything to do with Spurs, when you're own club is such a joke?

Guest africanspurs

Why bother African? They can laugh all they want.... they'll still be 14th tomorrow, 51 years without a major trophy, managed by Glenn Roeder, with Freddie Shephard as their chairman. It's embrassing really. Having a good laugh at fans of another club, when there own is so mediorce? Where is the same thread over on GG about Liverpool or Man Utd?. What with us being so far above them?. bluelaugh.gif And we're arrogant eh?. Even West Ham are not this deluded. bluelaugh.gif

You honestly think a clubs fans who think because they finished in a european place for the first time in the PL, they would be challenging chelsea for the league is not deluded?

bluelaugh.gif

and where did you get that?? (us challenging chelsea)

P.S how do i get to the smiley

Why bother African? They can laugh all they want.... they'll still be 14th tomorrow, 51 years without a major trophy, managed by Glenn Roeder, with Freddie Shephard as their chairman. It's embrassing really. Having a good laugh at fans of another club, when there own is so mediorce? Where is the same thread over on GG about Liverpool or Man Utd?. What with us being so far above them?.  bluelaugh.gif And we're arrogant eh?. Even West Ham are not this deluded.  bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif

I would think virtually no one said that. If they did, they were utterly deluded. Either way, I say again.... how can you take the piss about anything to do with Spurs, when you're own club is such a joke?

Because we know our current state isn't so good. You're fans go on as if you're a team of world beaters. If you had Ramage in your team you would be championing him for England.

Why bother African? They can laugh all they want.... they'll still be 14th tomorrow, 51 years without a major trophy, managed by Glenn Roeder, with Freddie Shephard as their chairman. It's embrassing really. Having a good laugh at fans of another club, when there own is so mediorce? Where is the same thread over on GG about Liverpool or Man Utd?. What with us being so far above them?. bluelaugh.gif And we're arrogant eh?. Even West Ham are not this deluded. bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif

and where did you get that?? (us challenging chelsea)

P.S how do i get to the smiley

Fans on GG-chat, 606 and......Alan Hansen :lol:

bluelaugh.gif

We know we are mediocre atm and willing to admit it, Spurs fans honestly think they are title contenders. Newcastle had a terrible start to the season and a crippling injury crisis yet we are only 6 points behind you, Tbh that doesnt say much about Spurs

bluelaugh.gif

We know we are mediocre atm and willing to admit it, Spurs fans honestly think they are title contenders. Newcastle had a terrible start to the season and a crippling injury crisis yet we are only 6 points behind you, Tbh that doesnt say much about Spurs

:thup:

Guest africanspurs

"spurs fans think they are title contenders"

"People on GG say that we are challenging chelsea"

"80% of people on GG say Huddlestone at this moment is better than fabregas"

all accusations and NO LINK, WHY?

surely if you guys are going to lurk to have a pop and pick out singualr posts that verge on the extreme you would have the link to that thread in partcular... personally i would like to see. any guy that says we are chellenging chelsea with ballack, drogba, lampard , robben is a FOOL. but the truth is i dont for 1 second believe anyone said this... if they did i would hold my hands up and look for others as stupid as they are but i'l say this..they dont live in london and they certainly dont live in the North london..would be ridiculed by all other spurs fans....not to mention the scum and money grubbers

Guest Harry_Perkins

bluelaugh.gif

Because we know our current state isn't so good. You're fans go on as if you're a team of world beaters. If you had Ramage in your team you would be championing him for England.

Nonesense, Scy. Most Spurs were talking about another challenge on 4th place, at best. After Carrick went, expectations shifted to 5th or 6th being a good season.

Be honest, before day one, what were most Newcastle talking?. Especially after the run under Roeder at the end of last season?. The clowns who came on our site were talking top 6. I would think most were talking about a challenge on 6th and no lower than top 8, at worst, after the window closed. On that basis, who looks more deluded, at the moment?. The team in 7th or the one in 14th?

surely if you guys are going to lurk to have a pop and pick out singualr posts that verge on the extreme you would have the link to that thread in partcular... personally i would like to see. any guy that says we are chellenging chelsea with ballack, drogba, lampard , robben is a FOOL. but the truth is i dont for 1 second believe anyone said this... if they did i would hold my hands up and look for others as stupid as they are but i'l say this..they dont live in london and they certainly dont live in the North london..would be ridiculed by all other spurs fans....not to mention the scum and money grubbers

Did you not read my post? I gave you a link

As i said it has dropped slightly but still 70% think Huddlestone is better  :lol:

Guest africanspurs

bluelaugh.gif

you ever thought that maybe your players are doing a good job with what they have?? or maybe roeder isnt as bad as people make out? maybe some of your players are pulling out heroic performances etc.... and even if it says little about tottenham i should tell you that our start was CRRAAAAP.....i think you guys started better than us infact....check the stats on bet365. plus we ourselves have been under acheiveing through out the season...so both teams are doing garbage..so what? does that refelct on the fans? no..does it reflect on your.....no. at least this is what my comon sense tells me.

besides if we are so poor based on points we are not that far behind thosse in 4th..does that reflect badly on them?? is trhe whole premier league rubbish?? or is thi potentially the toughest league in the world? maybe all the teams here are competing well against each other...

Nonesense, Scy. Most Spurs were talking about another challenge on 4th place, at best. After Carrick went, expectations shifted to 5th or 6th being a good season.

Be honest, before day one, what were most Newcastle talking?. Especially after the run under Roeder at the end of last season?. The clowns who came on our site were talking top 6. I would think most were talking about a challenge on 6th and no lower than top 8, at worst, after the window closed. On that basis, who looks more deluded, at the moment?. The team in 7th or the one in 14th?

Why would I make something up when theirs a bunch of stuff to pick from? That's just one of the best from the bunch. Oh, and it was on the ESPN website also.

And if you look at the threads on here, hardly any were thinking of top 6. There was countless polls on it.

Guest Harry_Perkins

bluelaugh.gif

That is a good straw man you've build. I can remember absolutely no one on our site talking about challenging Chelsea and if they did, they'd have been laughed out of town. Whereas there were loads of Newcastle talking up your chances. I particularly remember one telling me how it was all going to be different under Roeder. "Just look at 7 wins in the last 8 games", he said. Oh dear.... bluelaugh.gif

Guest africanspurs

As i said it has dropped slightly but still 70% think Huddlestone is better :lol:

LOL bloody hell...that shut me up quick.

but in all honesty........spurs HATE arsenal...whats the surprsise there? i thought you were going to go to a thread with a proper discussion. but i am glad you posted the link cause now people are free to read and see the reasons why people might be voting Thudd. cause we dont like arsenal.

its like you guys and sunderland..would you yake a plyer from sunderland?? a player thatespecially is a TRUE sunderland player through and through..and has come out and spouted rubbish against your club??

i'd be slightly worried if you said you'd take him tbh

Guest africanspurs

I fooking hate spurs supporters.

No f***ing about, I like your style Dinho

yes indeed..certainly says alot. the funny thing about that is that he's walking around with all that anger (not good for health) towards a group of supporteers that dont really have any bad will towards him.. or even care about him based on his club ties.

I fooking hate spurs supporters.

No f***ing about, I like your style Dinho

yes indeed..certainly says alot. the funny thing about that is that he's walking around with all that anger (not good for health) towards a group of supporteers that dont really have any bad will towards him.. or even care about him based on his club ties.

I don't like you.

As i said it has dropped slightly but still 70% think Huddlestone is better :lol:

but in all honesty........spurs HATE arsenal...whats the surprsise there? i thought you were going to go to a thread with a proper discussion. but i am glad you posted the link cause now people are free to read and see the reasons why people might be voting Thudd. cause we dont like arsenal.

its like you guys and sunderland..would you yake a plyer from sunderland?? a player thatespecially is a TRUE sunderland player through and through..and has come out and spouted rubbish against your club??

To be honest if there was a thread comparing a good Newcastle player and a better Sunder..... erm, if there was a thread comparing Milner and Lennon on here im 99% certain Lennon would quite easily walk the vote, thats because we aren't deluded!

Guest TheOrder

To be honest if there was a thread comparing a good Newcastle player and a better Sunder..... erm, if there was a thread comparing Milner and Lennon on here im 99% certain Lennon would quite easily walk the vote, thats because we aren't deluded!

Nah, Milners had an end product this season, and some great assists.

Lennon can just run fast  bluewink.gif tongue.gif

Guest Harry_Perkins

Why would I make something up when theirs a bunch of stuff to pick from? That's just one of the best from the bunch. Oh, and it was on the ESPN website also.

And if you look at the threads on here, hardly any were thinking of top 6. There was countless polls on it.

Hardly any?

19th August - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,27750.0.html

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well.  bluelaugh.gif

Hardly any?

19th August - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,27750.0.html

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well. bluelaugh.gif

Not deluded just optimistic.

Guest kingdawson

oh ok so its "deluded" when spurs fans say it yet you decide to refer to it as "optimistic" when its from you're lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: