The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

LOL and this bothers me how??..thats the difference between our views..i dont care about you..certainly dont dislike you cause i dont know you..... but your sitting there angry and hating spurs supporters . its actually quite funny considering the world we live in where your hatred is directed at LOL

Kiss my yellow hairy butt! :bootyshake:

colourful...... i'm sorry but this thing is too funny to take much more of LOL

http://www.mehstg.com/images/bosnich5b.jpg

Nonesense, Scy. Most Spurs were talking about another challenge on 4th place, at best. After Carrick went, expectations shifted to 5th or 6th being a good season.

Be honest, before day one, what were most Newcastle talking?. Especially after the run under Roeder at the end of last season?. The clowns who came on our site were talking top 6. I would think most were talking about a challenge on 6th and no lower than top 8, at worst, after the window closed. On that basis, who looks more deluded, at the moment?. The team in 7th or the one in 14th?

Why would I make something up when theirs a bunch of stuff to pick from? That's just one of the best from the bunch. Oh, and it was on the ESPN website also.

And if you look at the threads on here, hardly any were thinking of top 6. There was countless polls on it.

Hardly any?

19th August - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,27750.0.html

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well. bluelaugh.gif

As well as those predecting bottom half finishes? That's the diffrence between the two sets of fans, we have some realists and some deluded fans. Your fan base is made up of deluded fans. (oh, 70-80% :lol: )

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

King being England's number 1 defender

Robinson being on par with Gigi Buffon

Huddlestone better than Fabregas

Newcastle fans being annoyed because you "stole" Jenas

The only ones that are laughable are the 3rd and 4th ones tbh.

So you truely believe that King is England's number 1 defender and Lennon is worth £25 million?

http://www.2trak.com/christonamoped.jpg

football is a game of opinion and only the 3rd and 4th options are far fetched. I personnaly feel that king is probably the second best defender this country has behind Terry and that Lennon is valued at the 15 million mark. If someone was to say to me that woodgate was the best English centre back, i wouldnt neccesarily agree with it but it definatly wont be something to laugh about.

One other thing, i think the Lennon thread was actually talking about how much we'd be willing to sell him not how much he is worth.

King the 2nd best defender for England  :obi:

Nice 1 Dawson.

Guest africanspurs

LOL and this bothers me how??..thats the difference between our views..i dont care about you..certainly dont dislike you cause i dont know you..... but your sitting there angry and hating spurs supporters . its actually quite funny considering the world we live in where your hatred is directed at LOL

oooookaay then........ i'm not jewish mind you but i do take offense to that. glad to see the kind of supporters newcastle have. well done. i am sure Dragon or Dragan555 or something would be very proud of that response too. what can i say..speaks volumes.

Guest kingdawson

Fantastic post  :roll:

That was lame....

Guest africanspurs

Nonesense, Scy. Most Spurs were talking about another challenge on 4th place, at best. After Carrick went, expectations shifted to 5th or 6th being a good season.

Be honest, before day one, what were most Newcastle talking?. Especially after the run under Roeder at the end of last season?. The clowns who came on our site were talking top 6. I would think most were talking about a challenge on 6th and no lower than top 8, at worst, after the window closed. On that basis, who looks more deluded, at the moment?. The team in 7th or the one in 14th?

Why would I make something up when theirs a bunch of stuff to pick from? That's just one of the best from the bunch. Oh, and it was on the ESPN website also.

And if you look at the threads on here, hardly any were thinking of top 6. There was countless polls on it.

Hardly any?

19th August - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,27750.0.html

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well. bluelaugh.gif

As well as those predecting bottom half finishes? That's the diffrence between the two sets of fans, we have some realists and some deluded fans. Your fan base is made up of deluded fans. (oh, 70-80% :lol: )

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

So you truely believe that King is England's number 1 defender and Lennon is worth £25 million?

football is a game of opinion and only the 3rd and 4th options are far fetched. I personnaly feel that king is probably the second best defender this country has behind Terry and that Lennon is valued at the 15 million mark. If someone was to say to me that woodgate was the best English centre back, i wouldnt neccesarily agree with it but it definatly wont be something to laugh about.

One other thing, i think the Lennon thread was actually talking about how much we'd be willing to sell him not how much he is worth.

King the 2nd best defender for England :obi:

Nice 1 Dawson.

i dont know if your going to resort to Pro Nazi posts..so plaese let me know before i join kingdawson in this debate

Guest africanspurs

Why do so many Jews support Tottenham?

Seriously, always wondered.

hopefully it doesnt matter to you. you seem like a reasonable guy and i would really hate it if in general you guys agreed with Dinho

Tottenham is just an area of London with a big Jewish community I think.

I met 4 lasses on holiday, all Jewish, all Spurs season ticket holders, all loaded to fuk.

Always wondered why Jewish people find themselves supporting Tottenham.

Hardly any?

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

Nice 1 Dawson.

i dont know if your going to resort to Pro Nazi posts..so plaese let me know before i join kingdawson in this debate

Why would i resort to Pro nazi posts? Tbh i have all the ammo i need on GG.

Guest kingdawson

Not really sure about that. Think it has something to do with the area being heavily populated with Jews. The thing is, Arsenil probably have the same amount of jewish fans as us yet it is never picked upon by anyone.

hopefully it doesnt matter to you. you seem like a reasonable guy and i would really hate it if in general you guys agreed with Dinho

It wasn't going to be a slur, i seriously wanted to know.

Still hate the fuk out of Tottenham fans though  bluebiggrin.gif

oooookaay then........ i'm not jewish mind you but i do take offense to that. glad to see the kind of supporters newcastle have. well done. i am sure Dragon or Dragan555 or something would be very proud of that response too. what can i say..speaks volumes.

Try not to tar us all with the same brush if you don't mind.

Guest africanspurs

Hardly any?

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

Nice 1 Dawson.

Why would i resort to Pro nazi posts? Tbh i have all the ammo i need on GG.

i assumed that since you thumbs uped and "liked dinho's style" that you might mirror his views....oh sorry about that..it was wrong to think that about you based on the opinion of just 1 other person wasnt it....my apologies. mind you it certainly seems to take ...in this thread at least

but anyway...into the king thing. what king dawson was talking about was in talent and just basically being a defender and not in acheivement...... personally i think that King is EXTREMELY talented. but the fact is that he hasnt been able to prove how good he is on a world stage...he has done it against all the big teams in the prem...and it seems even arsenal supporters rate him.

however there is no officail stamp of englands number 2. simply because england number 1 and 2 are terry and Rio....Rio is the finesse defender and terry is the blood and guts defender..most top teams in both country and club have these but what you have to ask about king....is that do you think he would look out of place in ANY of the top 4 teams in the premiership?

anther example is someone llike woodgate...who seems to be NATURALLY gifeted in the art of defending..he put in a performance against us that reminded me of the old days when he was here.....but would you say he is currently officially better than terry..or is he just as talented if not potentuially better than terry in natural raw ability and defensive awareness?? its sort of like that...

to me there is nothng in it between all the best defenders in enlgland..you people are truly blessed in that department. as such you can argue for a whole host of CBs as far as thier rankings go. but OFFICIALLY terry and rio are regarded as 1 and two..doesnt mean that others cant be rated highly

Guest africanspurs

okay then..... sounds fair, i apologies to you also same as i have done to Dragopn555. i dont suppose i could get you guys to not do the same to us as this thread was clearly stating by any chance..?? as in taking 1 remark and using that as face value of all spurs supporters

chill out brother. Peace!

Guest africanspurs

chill out brother. Peace!

you see... and just like that we are cool. no worries mate.

Guest africanspurs

i really dont mean to cause offense to anyone...i just like reading your board from time to time and came across this and it seemed odd

Guest africanspurs

Ok, mate, is there anything else you want?

LOL (such a poilte way of saying get lost bluewink.gif)...... no thanks man. i'll show myself out.

thanks for the chat people

okay then..... sounds fair, i apologies to you also same as i have done to Dragopn555. i dont suppose i could get you guys to not do the same to us as this thread was clearly stating by any chance..?? as in taking 1 remark and using that as face value of all spurs supporters

I'll tell you why the majority of people on here don't like Spurs, it has nothing to do with the club or the posters of ggchat, it all comes from two Spurs posters on here who try and get peoples backs up, Kingdawson is one and a poster called Martin Jol is another, their constant digs (mainly from the latter) have pissed a lot of people off on here and threads like this are the result of that.

This thread didn't win Kingdawson many friends and made him look a tit.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,32967.0.html

So don't take it personally, africanspur.

Guest africanspurs

I'll tell you why the majority of people on here don't like Spurs, it has nothing to do with the club or the posters of ggchat, it all comes from two Spurs posters on here who try and get peoples backs up, Kingdawson is one and a poster called Martin Jol is another, their constant digs (mainly from the latter) have pissed a lot of people off on here and threads like this are the result of that.

ahh yes i see now..... what can i say apart from i apologies yet again. they arent bad guys trust me..although that thread does look bad tbh.

again apologies

but thanks anyway baggio for extending a welcoming hand

Guest kingdawson

Baggio you could have at least posted my Jenas thread.